Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Credits/Team/Whatever

On the magazine page we currently have three sections - Home, About Wynaut, and Forums. (Check it if you don't recall to see what I am talking about).

Any thoughts on creating one called Credits, Team, or somesuch? Within it would be a list of everyone who contributed to Wynaut and what they did (e.g. ___, writer; ___, editor,). Or maybe links to articles they helped with? I think we might as well have one, and it'd be a neat list to have too.
[Image: suisdbsf.png]
By TwilightBlade of PC. =D

I like this idea as a basic concept. It would be nice to acknowledge all the people who contribute instead of just stating the writer, and I think we really should do that.

However, I feel like this is something that should be tagged to the end of each individual article instead of creating a new section for it. Especially with links, it would soon get really messy, since a lot of people contribute to various articles and organizing the links by person would create LOTS of duplicates plus some level of mess with writer/editor/contributor/artist roles, etc.

So I'd vote we put this in the end of every individual article, personally.

If we want more sections, though, maybe we could have one for the mascot?
[Image: sentretsig_zps54cdacf8.png]

- The Sentret Moderator -
- Reads, writes and draws -
- The resident fan of Sentret -
- Also in charge of some stuff -

Agree with Anni that the credits for those that contributed to the article with editing/comments/etc. and not just the writer themselves should be put at the end of every article (think we did that for the very first article).
[Image: skyandbalincopy.png]
“Now my friends, I think this calls for a toast. We’re embarking on something truly great here. Be prepared for what’s coming.”

[Avatar found image at LJ] [The Black Cat's Stains: My gallery] [The Ruin Maniac: My ASB-Neo Trainer Profile]
[Nothing, Everything and Heart of the Sea (coming soon): My stories]

Extra tagging works.

Still kinda want a section page as well if just to list everyone though without links, personally (plus it's a reference when we finally get around to implementing that usrbar thin for people who contribute enough to Wynaut as discussed a while back in Scratch).

Bump two thoughts on page section not enough imo!

imo listing who did what for each article in the article itself seems like the best thing to do, and if you're really keen on the page as well, just have the page list all the people who contributed (but not say on what they contributed because it would get messy), perhaps?
say my name & every colour illuminates;
we are shining & we will never be afraid again

icon credit | florence and taylor are amazing

I agree with An-chan's idea and the general consensus.