Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Posting and Reviewing Works Spree!

Want to post your work, but want a review for it as well rather than watch it get ignored? Then why not try this event?

Rules
Over the next week, you are strongly encouraged to post your works here. After all, it nets you extra points for the forum-wide Posting Blitz event!

After you do that, post here and link to a particular piece of work you want attention to. Then the next person has to post a review to that work before they can link to their own work and ask for a review themselves!

This may even run beyond the week if this works, but for now it's basically a 'scratch my back and I'll scratch yours' sort of deal. In a non-creepy way. This can be for any sort of work, be it a story, picture, or something else.

Note reviews must be of decent quality! In other words, don't post a short sentence and expect that to count. Go into what you liked and why, what you feel could be improved, etc. I or another mod will let you know if your post is not up to scratch. It only takes a couple minutes at most to say a few sentences, and we're not expect essays or anything here; just a little bit of effort. After all, one liners don't help anyone improve in the end.

The person who makes the most reviews btw over the course of the week gets an extra 20 points towards the Posting Blitz, so there's a further incentive for you.

So get started! First person to reply btw need not review anything of mine; they'd be starting off the trend.
[Image: suisdbsf.png]
By TwilightBlade of PC. =D

I'll be first then. =p

http://bbs.studio-revolution.net/showthread.php?tid=962 - short one-shot I just posted, from a year-and-half ago.

I have reviewed thy fic and shall now post mine!

Click here to get to it!

It's a bit longer, but it's still a one-shot (and you can only review one of the short bits if you wish), so nothing too bad!
[Image: sentretsig_zps54cdacf8.png]

- The Sentret Moderator -
- Reads, writes and draws -
- The resident fan of Sentret -
- Also in charge of some stuff -

Well as nobody else would, I have reviewed it back! =p

Anything I have already posted may be reviewed as a number of things I know people have already seen before.

Side note, but anyone who participates in this before the post blitz ends in...well, 24 hours (including An-chan who already did something) gets 15 points for participating, and 10 more for the one who ends up doing the most (besides myself as I'm running the events, so!). So have that incentive. =p

This is totally something I meant to get to doing earlier, and I am totally not just posting now just for the money what on earth are you talking about. >|

Points or no, I really have been meaning to start The Retelling of Pokémon Colosseum for a good while, so why not now?

Think most of us have been posting relatively old stuff thus far, haha... buuut as I didn't receive much in the way of comments on this and am still curious as to how well I pulled it off, I guess I'll throw that one out there!
Altered Origin
fanart, fanfics, fan rambles and assorted random crap

The Phoenixdex
so many fakemans aaaaaaa halp

Well, since it is a tie, the prize of 10 points is split between the two of you. =p