Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Let's Play Pokemon 'Diamond' - Keitai Denjuu Telefang

Part Fourteen: Entering The Desert!
Or discovering that birds and snakes don't like each other.

Show ContentSpoiler:
[Image: suisdbsf.png]
By TwilightBlade of PC. =D

I would befriend the snake :'(
"We dreamed of creating the world's strongest Pokémon...and we succeeded." ~ Neil Degrasse Sagan

So are you an enemy of birds, musty? Huh!?

Part Fifteen: Bearer of Peace!
Or fighting people to convince them to stop fighting. Go figure!

Show ContentSpoiler:

Part Sixteen: Get [Toy] From [Badly named city]!
Or a fight that shows I should do some grinding.

Show ContentSpoiler:

Gonna go ahead and guess Noriwu just likes to get really, REALLY drunk and call all his friends. Thus all the "Where are you right now? >No >Banana"-style questions.

Also:
Quote:But you're birds and snakes. You don't have arms.

I lol'd.
[Image: sentretsig_zps54cdacf8.png]

- The Sentret Moderator -
- Reads, writes and draws -
- The resident fan of Sentret -
- Also in charge of some stuff -

That

is actually the best theory thus far on Noriwuts. So drunk he drops part of his name in conversation at times, it seems.

Thanks for the comments again! Have another part! Oh my, getting close now to new content in a few posts! How exciting is that!?

Part Seventeen: Attack of the Telemarketers!
Or more requests for help from lazy people.

Show ContentSpoiler:

Part Eighteen: The Wonders of Liz Island!
Or some truly terrifying e-monster designs and stories.

Show ContentSpoiler:

Another couple weeks, another update! And a minor point to mention along with this too! As some readers may know on some sites, this is not the first time I actually attempted this LP. Back then I had foolishly went with imageshack which then screwed me over by suddenly changing max number of images limits on accounts. [Photobucket and also dropbox are much better with this].

This part here is actually the point where I had gotten up to before that happened and I was forced to replace all the images to avoid them being removed on me. Onwards is all new content! \o/ Let's see if I can get to the end this time around.

Part Nineteen: Back to the sea!
Or some fun backtracking and abusing an item.

Show ContentSpoiler:

Time for the first 100% new content update! Oh boy!

Part Twenty: Down with the Telemarketers
Or using RANBRAGE for one thing.

Show ContentSpoiler:

Where is everyone? =(

Part Twenty-One: Hunt for the Master
Or bashing up a bunch of sheep and getting some ice cream.

Show ContentSpoiler:

Ohh man Warata's tiny hat is so awesome! And also nonsensical! But nothing so far has been quite as trippy as a puke-colored blob that looks like it has the plague being called ICECREAM. Seriously, I feel like the coherency of the whole game is just going constantly downhill. Maybe they had someone with rudimentary English/storytelling skills check it at first, but they gave up midway through and just let it be what it is. I don't understand half the dialogue anymore, lol.

Still as funny as ever, but maaaan. How do you actually manage to play this? xD

P.S. Previous lack of comments was due to RL business keeping me off the internet to such a degree that I basically forgot to keep up with this. Sorry about that!
[Image: sentretsig_zps54cdacf8.png]

- The Sentret Moderator -
- Reads, writes and draws -
- The resident fan of Sentret -
- Also in charge of some stuff -

How am I playing this? You should be asking how I beat this game as a kid! =p Now I'm just going off experience, although I have forgotten some of the dialogue, unsurprisingly.

The where is everyone comment btw was more a general one given nobody has commented within the threads anywhere the last few updates. :< Ah well. Cheers for this one!

Part Twenty-Two: Let's go fishing!
Or getting confused by RESEARCH and doctors.

Show ContentSpoiler:

Part Twenty-Three: Infiltrating the lab!
Or forgetting this place has to do with lakes.

Show ContentSpoiler:

Part Twenty-Four: Doctor's Orders
Or encountering the first really over-levelled boss.

Show ContentSpoiler:

Part Twenty-Five: Knock Knock
Or walking about trying to find someone sane.

Show ContentSpoiler:

Hah!

This stuff is really funny! And confusing...

It took me a while, but I finally managed to get all caught up on your journey. I must applaud you for sticking with this as I probably would have quit by now. You not only help with making the story make sense, but your little captions really add to the story and make me laugh. I lost it at the dex entry for Warata. Who thought that was a good idea?

Huh, I missed this getting a comment. What a nice surprise! =)

Cheers for your thoughts. I think I'm a bit surprised I managed to work back up after having to restart the darn thing too, haha. But I guess I just really want to share this with others, is all, and it's fun to replay this mess too.

Quote:Who thought that was a good idea?
One could probably ask this about a lot in this game. ;p

Huh, I missed playing this game. I still have it on my computer though, bought it back when I couldn't make .NDS files work on my emulator. I thought renaming them to .GBA will allow them to run on VisualBoyAdvance. Then was the time I searched for Pokémon Diamond GBA XD

Till this date, I don't know what to do. My best guy seems to be a vortex or something like that, and the dialogues are too long, and confusing. WAY TOO LONG.

//the patience you have to make this LP

You missed a lot of entertainment then. =p Ah well, hopefully this will suffice and I will remain patient enough to reach the end. ;p

I think I know who you mean by the vortex one as he's available early on and is decent I suppose in hitting stuff hard. He shows up again next, in fact!

(26th Aug 2013, 02:14 PM)bobandbill Wrote: You missed a lot of entertainment then. =p Ah well, hopefully this will suffice and I will remain patient enough to reach the end. ;p

I think I know who you mean by the vortex one as he's available early on and is decent I suppose in hitting stuff hard. He shows up again next, in fact!

If memory serves correct, he was all attack and no defense type.

lawl and the mobile phone part just lawl