Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Hi there!

Hey!

I'm Fairy; and I had this forum recommended to me by Bobandbill on another website! I have both seen and heard wonderful things about this forum's art sections and fandex, and I'm very excited to begin participating. I'm an artist at heart, enjoy the simple things like Pokemon, and (while I might not be the busiest of bees around the forum), I'm definitely enthusiastic about seeing everything this community has to offer. :)

I'm sure I'll repeat myself a few times but it's awesome to meet you guys!

also hi slayr

Hello Fairy - thanks for joining us, I'm sure you'll fit right in!

Let us know if you have any questions, we're all more than happy to help! Happyc
CamisadoThe BBS Host & Admin ✖ @The_BBS is on Twitter! ✖
[Image: fAcqqCd.gif] [Image: EesTi4O.gif] [Image: JavALFZ.gif]
✖ Hosted in the UK by EvohostingNetwork home pageExtended personal profileTumblr

Hi there! Nice to see you join up. =) Welcome to the forums and also the fandex which is what you are interested in, haha.
[Image: suisdbsf.png]
By TwilightBlade of PC. =D

Hey, Fairy! I think I know which website you mentioned (bobandbill and I go to a few same forums together haha). Enjoy your stay!
[Image: skyandbalincopy.png]
“Now my friends, I think this calls for a toast. We’re embarking on something truly great here. Be prepared for what’s coming.”

[Avatar found image at LJ] [The Black Cat's Stains: My gallery] [The Ruin Maniac: My ASB-Neo Trainer Profile]
[Nothing, Everything and Heart of the Sea (coming soon): My stories]

Yo, Fairy! Nice to meet you. :D

Good timing, by the by. We love creative types of all kinds here, but peeps who populate our new Fandex with fanart would rock our socks. Looking forward to checking out your art~!
Holmes: Punch me in the face.
Watson: Punch you?
Holmes: Yes! Punch me! In the face! Didn't you hear me?
Watson: I always hear "punch me in the face" when you're speaking, but it's usually subtext.
- Sherlock, "The Scandal in Belgravia"

The girl responsible for this atrocity to mankind. And this one. And these