Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

ORAS Demo

While normally Japan at least gets a demo, it seems everyone will be in for a treat.

http://www.pokemonrubysapphire.com/en-us...mo-version

Basically, down the track they'll announce a demo version of ORAS, which you can try out. It'd even allow for transferring items/Pokemon (?) from the demo to the actual game, with a bonus if you play the demo on different days.

That page is on other regions (at least, for the Australian one, so I bet it's in Europe too).
[Image: suisdbsf.png]
By TwilightBlade of PC. =D

The demo is out today in various countries; say if you manage to get one!

Annnd I got a demo code from club nintendo via email only 10 minutes ago! Pity I am at uni and need to download it first anyway. And only the one code this time. Ah well, lucky I got it anyhow, and something to look forward to tonight.
[Image: suisdbsf.png]
By TwilightBlade of PC. =D

I got one via Amazon because I pre ordered the game there. So did my best friend! I've only played the first "session" so far.
CamisadoThe BBS Host & Admin ✖ @The_BBS is on Twitter! ✖
[Image: fAcqqCd.gif] [Image: EesTi4O.gif] [Image: JavALFZ.gif]
✖ Hosted in the UK by EvohostingNetwork home pageExtended personal profileTumblr

The demo came out today in North America. I managed to play the first adventure and enjoyed it, though I somehow keep getting frozen by Glalie, lol. Looking forward to more "adventures" being added.
[Image: skyandbalincopy.png]
“Now my friends, I think this calls for a toast. We’re embarking on something truly great here. Be prepared for what’s coming.”

[Avatar found image at LJ] [The Black Cat's Stains: My gallery] [The Ruin Maniac: My ASB-Neo Trainer Profile]
[Nothing, Everything and Heart of the Sea (coming soon): My stories]

I played it last night. It was short, simple, and to the point. The dialog is still quite stilted (which it has been for a few generations), but other than that I liked it a lot. Lati riding FTW! Speaking of Glalie, that jerk one-shotted my Mega Sceptile the first time I fought it. Dang quad-effective STAB crithax Frost Breath.
Δ