Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Posting Blitz! Art challenge thread

Hey guys! Here's a couple of things:
  • Any art is accepted! Traditional art, digital art, pencil sketches, spriting - go for it! (But make it looks like some effort went into it - for example, if it's a sketch, make sure it's refined a bit so we can see some firm outlines!)
  • Feel free to draw any theme in the thread if you missed out on it the day it was posted.
  • If possible, please host your image elsewhere (such as imgur) to reduce the amount of web space used. If you do want to upload, be kind to me with your file sizes. :)
  • Other staff, if you think this thread should be elsewhere, please feel free to move. I'm gonna unstick it at the end of the Posting Blitz!

I thought it would be cool (not to mention cliche!) to start at the beginning. Who is your starter Pokemon? It doesn't have to be one of the traditional starters, but let's be realistic here - I don't want to see any Legendaries yet. ;)

Have fun guys!
CamisadoThe BBS Host & Admin ✖ @The_BBS is on Twitter! ✖
[Image: fAcqqCd.gif] [Image: EesTi4O.gif] [Image: JavALFZ.gif]
✖ Hosted in the UK by EvohostingNetwork home pageExtended personal profileTumblr

Here's my (somewhat crappy) entry:

Show ContentSpoiler:

AND NOBODY WAS SURPRISED.
[Image: sentretsig_zps54cdacf8.png]

- The Sentret Moderator -
- Reads, writes and draws -
- The resident fan of Sentret -
- Also in charge of some stuff -

I'm not surprised, but it's still awesome! :D Thanks for posting! I'll add my own tomorrow plus a new theme, just in case anyone else wants to get in on this one. :3
✖ Hosted in the UK by EvohostingNetwork home pageExtended personal profileTumblr

(Note that it's not just a Sentret, it's a baby Sentret. There would actually be a whole backstory for this, which involves finding an abandoned Pokémon egg in the forest at a very young age, and that egg would them hatch to become a very small Sentret to go with the very small child... and so on. xD )
[Image: sentretsig_zps54cdacf8.png]

- The Sentret Moderator -
- Reads, writes and draws -
- The resident fan of Sentret -
- Also in charge of some stuff -

The Smallest Sentret.

Pretty neat picture, Anni! And yes, I wasn't surprised either. =p
[Image: suisdbsf.png]
By TwilightBlade of PC. =D

I haven't gotten around to submitting mine yet! But I thought I should add another challenge/theme.

ORAS is coming soon, so who is your favourite Pokémon from the third generation?

Okay, I finally got around to my starter!

Show ContentMy favourite pudgy jellybean:

Backstory: Silver was the first game I played, and some people may know that Johto has a special place in my heart, as does Chikorita! "My" Chikorita is called Lastly, and her best friend is a Pichu called Queenie. I had plans to make a slice of life Pokémon universe webcomic starring people from this board, but I never got around to it. Story of my life.