Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Creative Works

Creative Works!

Be it a story, a picture, a Let's Play, or a review, you can claim points and achievements for it here!

In order to claim your achievement, link to it here. Some achievements may require other proof, and in those cases just refer to the achievement description.

See something missing? Throw a suggestion in our Achievement Suggestion Thread!

Current Achievements:

Completed a challenge in fan creations!
Every so often a challenge may be thrown up in the creative section, such as writing a story based on a prompt or the like. Complete one of these challenges and link to your finished contribution for 100 points.
Achievers:

Completed and posted a one-shot!
Write a short story and post it on the forums! Link to it here to get this achievement. Worth 100 points.
Achievers:
Slayr231
Dramatic Melody

Completed and posted a chaptered fic!
A one-shot is a walk in the park. What about a story with lots of parts? Show us a completed chaptered fic for 200 points.
Achievers:

Completed a new art piece!
Link to a drawing, picture, or other form of artwork posted on these forums for this achievement. Worth 100 points.
Achievers:

Completed a coloured and shaded artwork!
Go all out on the above achievement, and fully colour and shade your piece of work! The extra effort is worth 100 points.
Achievers:

Maintained an art shop for 3 months!
Create an art shop thread and have it running for at least three months, with five fulfilled requests! Worth 300 points.
Achievers:

Contribute five entries for the Fandex!
Post five pieces of different works for the Fandex, for any Pokémon you like (needn't be all for the same Pokémon). Drabbles, pictures, ten-page ballads, they're all good. Worth 200 points, per five entries made.
Achievers:

Complete a LP!
Starting a Let's Play? Anyone can do that. But finishing one, well... that's another matter. Worth 200 points.
Achievers:

Post five reviews!
Post five reviews on creative works on these forums (e.g. stories, artwork, LPs). They need to be constructive and useful - so not 'you suck' or '10/10 would read again'. Link to the reviews to claim 150 points, for every five reviews made.
Achievers:
[Image: suisdbsf.png]
By TwilightBlade of PC. =D

Quote:Completed and posted a chaptered fic!
A one-shot is a walk in the park. What about a story with lots of parts? Show us a completed chaptered fic for 200 points.
I have a question.

Okay, so I did complete Alien Poverty, which is twelve chapters long, so I was wondering if this counted for it. I know that this is meant to improve activity, so past achievements wouldn't really count, but since chaptered stories do take a heck of a lot of effort, I was wondering if I could still put Alien Poverty forward. If not, it's not that big of a deal, but I just thought I would ask.

(16th Aug 2014, 10:35 AM)Slayr231 Wrote:
Quote:Completed and posted a chaptered fic!
I have a question.

Okay, so I did complete Alien Poverty, which is twelve chapters long, so I was wondering if this counted for it. I know that this is meant to improve activity, so past achievements wouldn't really count, but since chaptered stories do take a heck of a lot of effort, I was wondering if I could still put Alien Poverty forward. If not, it's not that big of a deal, but I just thought I would ask.

Y'know, this is a good question. I'm inclined to say that it really should be something you've finished and posted after this thread went up because of the reason you just mentioned: the whole shebang's geared towards encouraging activity and encouraging people to keep going with projects they're already on. (This, of course, means that if you're right now working on a chaptered work, it would count towards this goal once you post your last chapter.) So it is a bit of a tough achievement, but hey, that's the point, right?

Sorry! But on the positive side, this just means you are fully encouraged to keep on writing. b)'')b
Holmes: Punch me in the face.
Watson: Punch you?
Holmes: Yes! Punch me! In the face! Didn't you hear me?
Watson: I always hear "punch me in the face" when you're speaking, but it's usually subtext.
- Sherlock, "The Scandal in Belgravia"

The girl responsible for this atrocity to mankind. And this one. And these

Quote:Completed and posted a one-shot!
Write a short story and post it on the forums! Link to it here to get this achievement. Worth 100 points.
All nice and complete!

Slayr231: Approved and points awarded. Congrats! You're one step closer to unlocking the Creative Works Award. :D
Holmes: Punch me in the face.
Watson: Punch you?
Holmes: Yes! Punch me! In the face! Didn't you hear me?
Watson: I always hear "punch me in the face" when you're speaking, but it's usually subtext.
- Sherlock, "The Scandal in Belgravia"

The girl responsible for this atrocity to mankind. And this one. And these

Fulfilling the one-shot achievement with this post. :)

Dramatic Melody: - Approved and points given!
[Image: suisdbsf.png]
By TwilightBlade of PC. =D