Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Open Writers Call for Wynaut Magazine!

Are you a fan of Pokemon ? Do you want to write a feature from the games, an analysis on certain themes from the anime, or a mock interview with a character? Then the Wynaut? Magazine is the perfect place for you!

Not sure how to contribute? Here’s a short guideline on the article writing process. Basically you post your idea in the Wynaut Magazine Workshop section of the BBS Forums, some people will come to approve and offer suggestions on your idea, you start a draft, and the article gets editing suggestions from others before finally being published.

Once you contribute (planning/editing/writing) to five separate published articles, you get a Wynaut? Contributor Rank! You need to have written a good amount of an article or constructive critique and then PM an admin so they can check if you met the requirements! With that usergroup you get a purple username and more starts in your posbit.
[Image: skyandbalincopy.png]
“Now my friends, I think this calls for a toast. We’re embarking on something truly great here. Be prepared for what’s coming.”

[Avatar found image at LJ] [The Black Cat's Stains: My gallery] [The Ruin Maniac: My ASB-Neo Trainer Profile]
[Nothing, Everything and Heart of the Sea (coming soon): My stories]

Is there scope for people that aren't good at coming up with ideas but might have time to write articles that other people suggest? I'm genuinely not very good with initial ideas, but I can take an idea and run with it like an assignment!
CamisadoThe BBS Host & Admin ✖ @The_BBS is on Twitter! ✖
[Image: fAcqqCd.gif] [Image: EesTi4O.gif] [Image: JavALFZ.gif]
✖ Hosted in the UK by EvohostingNetwork home pageExtended personal profileTumblr

That's totally fine! I'm sure we have a few ideas that haven't gotten to the writing stage.
[Image: skyandbalincopy.png]
“Now my friends, I think this calls for a toast. We’re embarking on something truly great here. Be prepared for what’s coming.”

[Avatar found image at LJ] [The Black Cat's Stains: My gallery] [The Ruin Maniac: My ASB-Neo Trainer Profile]
[Nothing, Everything and Heart of the Sea (coming soon): My stories]

Yes, definitely. Over the weekend I'll probably update the thread sticky in the section for ongoing articles (some are abandoned and could be picked up by someone else), and include ideas we had that haven't yet been gotten to or claimed (e.g. various 'Top Ten' article ideas).
[Image: suisdbsf.png]
By TwilightBlade of PC. =D