Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Err... hi?

Hello there! My name is Dramatic Melody, but most people in SppF call(ed) me DM. I saw this both on bobandbill's signature and on Tumblr, so I thought, might as well. XD

Nothing else really interesting about me except that I do want to contribute to the magazine someday, when I'm less busy/lazy/out of ideas. And that I like Mudkip. Notice the lack of misspelled words and unnecessary suffixes there. =))

Welcome, DM! Good to see you here. Nice to hear that you are interested in contributing to the magazine, as it could use some more activity.
[Image: suisdbsf.png]
By TwilightBlade of PC. =D

Hey, Dramatic Melody! Great that you're here. Looking forward to your contribution to the magazine when you get the chance!
[Image: skyandbalincopy.png]
“Now my friends, I think this calls for a toast. We’re embarking on something truly great here. Be prepared for what’s coming.”

[Avatar found image at LJ] [The Black Cat's Stains: My gallery] [The Ruin Maniac: My ASB-Neo Trainer Profile]
[Nothing, Everything and Heart of the Sea (coming soon): My stories]

Welcome aboard! I hope to see you around a bit. It's always good to see a new face!

Hello and welcome! "DM" makes me think of D&D, but that is not at all a bad thing. Yay for magazine contributions, and yay for Mudkips! I hope you like it here and we see a lot more of you around :3
[Image: sentretsig_zps54cdacf8.png]

- The Sentret Moderator -
- Reads, writes and draws -
- The resident fan of Sentret -
- Also in charge of some stuff -