Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Gen 3 Remakes Announced

Yay on Wally having his Ralts being a mega Gallade! :D Mega Camerupt and Mega Sharpedo are expected, though their abilities are interesting.
[Image: skyandbalincopy.png]
“Now my friends, I think this calls for a toast. We’re embarking on something truly great here. Be prepared for what’s coming.”

[Avatar found image at LJ] [The Black Cat's Stains: My gallery] [The Ruin Maniac: My ASB-Neo Trainer Profile]
[Nothing, Everything and Heart of the Sea (coming soon): My stories]

Flip yes, Mega Camerupt and Mega Sharpedo. Those guys are both amazeballs, and they needed a boost super bad. Looks like most of my favorite pokes are getting mega evos by now! If not all of them? Possibly all of them! Oh except Zangoose.
Δ

I like the three Pokemon here that got megas. Still waiting on a Ludicolo mega though. :< Also Flygon as well.

Camerupt imo will be great for TR teams - just has to watch for Water attacks in particular. :V Sharpedo will rely on protecting before evolving to get a speed boost, and not encountering any mach punchers.
[Image: suisdbsf.png]
By TwilightBlade of PC. =D

More Coro leaks this week!

A couple new megas: Mega Beedrill and Bird Jesus Mega Pigeot. Mega Beedrill is Bug/Poison with Adaptability while Mega Pigeot is Normal/Flying with No Guard.

Mega Latios and Mega Latias officially confirmed! The Eon Ticket makes a return and apparently will be distributed through serial code in an upcoming Coro Coro issue.

One new interesting info is the Eon Flute, which you can use to access the skies. You can be able to encounter several legendary Pokemon that way!

Also this has been announced several days ago, but there's also Mega Rayquaza!
[Image: skyandbalincopy.png]
“Now my friends, I think this calls for a toast. We’re embarking on something truly great here. Be prepared for what’s coming.”

[Avatar found image at LJ] [The Black Cat's Stains: My gallery] [The Ruin Maniac: My ASB-Neo Trainer Profile]
[Nothing, Everything and Heart of the Sea (coming soon): My stories]

(10th Oct 2014, 06:32 PM)Bay Alexison Wrote: One new interesting info is the Eon Flute, which you can use to access the skies. You can be able to encounter several legendary Pokemon that way!

BRB living out my wildest dreams
Δ

I don't mind Mega Beedrill - I rather like its mega design in fact. And its ability will help it. Unsure about Pidgeot's mega ability though. It benefits with Hurricane and... that is it. Meanwhile, it suffers to the likes of Thunder and Stone Edge...

Neat with the accessing skies bit with the Eon Flute, whatever item that actually is. And hopefully we can all get the Eon Ticket without relying on hacks or living in select parts of Japan/the US, like in RSE. :B

A new trailer was released (in Japanese). Some neat bits; they've shown underwater diving for a second, some other overworld areas and even a couple bits of cutscenes with Rayquaza.

Also, those puddles/water at night showing the stars in the sky... neat touch. Seems more polished to me than in XY.