Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Favourite Pokémon?

Thumb_up 
I can imagine a thread like this is lost in the archives of this forum which I can't be bothered to search through, thought I'd just make a new one!

My favourites have varied so often its ridiculous. There have been Pokémon that have remained in the list, they are:
  • Mew
  • Arcanine
  • Scizor
  • Octillery
  • Lanturn
  • Amoonguss
  • Ludicolo
  • Chansey

And my current flavours of the month include:
  • Venomoth
  • Omastar
  • Omanyte
  • Flareon
  • Tangrowth
  • Spinda
  • Castform
  • Wigglytuff
  • Goodra

So, what are your favourite Pokémon????
[Image: 2h4x8np.jpg]

My favorite pokemon has to be Serperior. It was my first one, so naturally it's my favorite.

Although, I do have a separate category for competitive battling, since I do that. If you had asked me a while ago, I would have said Breloom without another thought, but Breloom really took a hit this gen, and since I don't use it anymore, I really can't say it's my favorite. I don't know if I have an absolute favorite anymore, but I do really like Darmanitan, Tangrowth, and Cradily.

In case you haven't noticed, I really like grass types. :P

My favorite Pokémon? *glances at avatar, and then at signature* Umm, yeah. My very favorite Pokémon is basically Sentret, for a variety of reasons. The primary reason is that I have the most amazing Sentret (now Furret, of course) in my SoulSilver, Danger, who just kicks all sorts of butt. I mean seriously, a Sentret is supposed to be reasonably weak, but he is the only Pokémon in my team who never ever fainted during my playthrough, and the go-to Pokémon when I needed gym leaders and such beaten. He completely charmed me. Also, Sentret are cute, interesting from a (pseudo)biological point of view, and have a freaking massive movepool, which is a huge asset in roleplaying environments! Plus they're easy to draw. That's always good.

Other Pokémon that make the list of my favorites:
- Luxray and the Shinx line in general: for similar in-game reasons as above, plus their Pokédex entries are the best and they look really cool.
- Joltik: afsdgadh so much cute I can't even, and then it's also pretty awesome!
- All ghost-types. Ghost is my favorite type by far, and there pretty much is no ghost-type I wouldn't like. My favorites in this category are Gengar, Froslass, Rotom, and the Litwick line. Ghosts just have the most interesting Pokédex entries, some of the coolest designs, and some of the most awesome type combos out there.

I also like Eeveelutions from a design standpoint, and have an old nostalgic affinity for Pikachu and Mew from when I was a kid. And then of course I have the changing cavalcade of favorites from when I play the games or write fanfiction, including a lingering affection for Rapidash, because of a character I had, and Leavanny, because my Leavanny from White is the boss.
[Image: sentretsig_zps54cdacf8.png]

- The Sentret Moderator -
- Reads, writes and draws -
- The resident fan of Sentret -
- Also in charge of some stuff -