Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

saw the bbs tumblr come up and joined not an hour later the shameless thing

Hello! I've been seen at Serebii mostly, and tumblr, obv. I probably won't be of much use to you because I'm lazy, probably will just spam the game forum. But I do write so maybe coerce me into something like that?

Eeeeyyyyy, Prax! Welcome to The BBS. :D

And hey, that's cool. The spamming, I mean. Because the game forum could use love. Same thing with the Anything Goes forum. Those are glorious areas of the board. *nods and ignores her lack of subtlety*
Holmes: Punch me in the face.
Watson: Punch you?
Holmes: Yes! Punch me! In the face! Didn't you hear me?
Watson: I always hear "punch me in the face" when you're speaking, but it's usually subtext.
- Sherlock, "The Scandal in Belgravia"

The girl responsible for this atrocity to mankind. And this one. And these

Prax, the Gopel is technically a pokemon fic...! :D
[Image: tumblr_m6hd8jjbxc1qmo1ubo1_400.gif]
Inventor of the Shoop smiley

Welcome aboard!

Spamming around is great! Well, not actual spam, that's not so great, but posting a lot is! I hope to see you around, since, as Jax said, some sections could use some love.

Thanks Jax, let me subtly direct myself to both of those.

*pads at Locomotive_Breath's face, takes hood off* Is that you? o.o

Slayr231: Thank you, I will try to post a lot

Welcome, Praxiteles! That's a fancy username, where does it come from, if I may ask?

I hope you enjoy your time here. Game forum spamming is certainly fine, haha!
[Image: suisdbsf.png]
By TwilightBlade of PC. =D

bobandbill, surely you don't mean you haven't heard the name of the greatest Attic sculptor around for a couple of centuries? Hyah!

There is actually a reason, but no one was interested last time I said it. >8[ His name gets dropped a few times in The Recognitions with a specific meaning that I was referencing

Quote:bobandbill, surely you don't mean you haven't heard the name of the greatest Attic sculptor around for a couple of centuries? Hyah!
Nope, or at leat more likely I just didn't recall the name! *checks link* Ah yeah, I recognize some of those statues.
Quote:He was the first to sculpt the nude female form in a life-size statue.
That's an achievement. XD

The Recognitions... as in the book? (Haven't read it, heard of such a title though).
[Image: suisdbsf.png]
By TwilightBlade of PC. =D

Yep, it's a book! Apparently according to Cicero even a Praxiteles really wouldn't know what to do with a block of marble unless the form of whatever was going to be made was already present inside the marble, like, sculptures are already found in nature and you just clear away the obstructive parts. That was a pretty dubious way to do art criticism but Gaddis took it seriously like he's prone to do, and made it about something like originality, of all things.