Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Welp I'm back

I kind of disappeared 6 months ago when I started uni, but I suppose I'm back now.

I find it weird that I was a member of a board with some of you when I was starting secondary school and now I'm well into my first year at uni. What.

I must've been so annoying when I was 12.

Oh, hey there! Heh, I think all of us were annoying when were were that age. Anyways, hope you enjoy your stay here!
[Image: skyandbalincopy.png]
“Now my friends, I think this calls for a toast. We’re embarking on something truly great here. Be prepared for what’s coming.”

[Avatar found image at LJ] [The Black Cat's Stains: My gallery] [The Ruin Maniac: My ASB-Neo Trainer Profile]
[Nothing, Everything and Heart of the Sea (coming soon): My stories]

Welcome back!

I don't think we've met, so it's nice to meet you! I hope you decide to stick around!

Yo, yo must have been more than 6 month cuz Slayr and I
Been around for a year, I love apple pie
But it's nice to meet you, definitely for sure
As for this site, it's the cure
For boredom and all things bad
Wynaut? Magazine is totally rad!

Psst. Guys, do some post searching. ;) You'll find his other welcome thread pretty easily that way.

In any case, welcome back, Tyro! Here's to hoping you've got more time to stick around, but from what I've seen of your first post, you're probably in uni as we speak. (If so, oh goodness.)

Also! About the whole twelve-year-old thing, haha, don't worry about it. PFU days were so long ago I don't even remember 90% of the crap people did there and I'm hoping most people don't remember 90% of the crap I did. Fun times, man. Fun times.
Holmes: Punch me in the face.
Watson: Punch you?
Holmes: Yes! Punch me! In the face! Didn't you hear me?
Watson: I always hear "punch me in the face" when you're speaking, but it's usually subtext.
- Sherlock, "The Scandal in Belgravia"

The girl responsible for this atrocity to mankind. And this one. And these

And for the rest of us, I never saw it with my own eyes, so your evidence is safe from me. =p And vice versa, as I wasn't on forums at age 12... oh dear.

Welcome back Tyro, and here's hoping we see more of you here! =) (And what may you be studying in uni?)
[Image: suisdbsf.png]
By TwilightBlade of PC. =D

(5th Apr 2014, 09:50 PM)Jax Wrote: Psst. Guys, do some post searching. ;) You'll find his other welcome thread pretty easily that way.

In any case, welcome back, Tyro! Here's to hoping you've got more time to stick around, but from what I've seen of your first post, you're probably in uni as we speak. (If so, oh goodness.)

Also! About the whole twelve-year-old thing, haha, don't worry about it. PFU days were so long ago I don't even remember 90% of the crap people did there and I'm hoping most people don't remember 90% of the crap I did. Fun times, man. Fun times.
Oxford has very short terms (9 weeks long, three terms a year), so I've been on my "spring break" for three weeks now. I go back the day after Easter.

I do miss PFU, I've been in board limbo since it closed, never really being a part of a forum long enough to establish a connection. Let's hope I stay here~ I like the look of your adaptation of a PASB too.

(6th Apr 2014, 11:47 AM)bobandbill Wrote: And for the rest of us, I never saw it with my own eyes, so your evidence is safe from me. =p And vice versa, as I wasn't on forums at age 12... oh dear.

Welcome back Tyro, and here's hoping we see more of you here! =) (And what may you be studying in uni?)

Eh, I wasn't as bad at 12 as I was at 14-17 with the undeserved sense of self-righteousness and arrogance that comes with being mildly intelligent.

Oh, and Physics!
[Image: 2h4x8np.jpg]