Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

6th gen Event Pokémon revealed

Already! Well, to be fair 5th gen had its one from the get go (Victini), but I'm still surprised it already got revealed.

Welcome to Diancie, a Rock/Fairy Type!
From serebii.net:
Quote:The next batch of CoroCoro information has been posted to Japanese forums and this batch showcases more information. In this image, Pokémon #719 is revealed. As previously known due to leaks, this Pokémon is called Diancie. It is a Rock/Fairy-type Pokémon and it stars in the movie now titled Cocoon of Destruction & Diancie (破壊の繭とディアンシー). There are no details on its distribution at this time. We're currently in the process of translating, so keep checking back.

[Image: corocoro3141th.jpg]

It shares something in appearance with Carbink.
[Image: suisdbsf.png]
By TwilightBlade of PC. =D

Awesome. My favorite out of the legendary leaks is officially revealed. I can't wait until the deets concerning how to get one surfaces. 8)
Holmes: Punch me in the face.
Watson: Punch you?
Holmes: Yes! Punch me! In the face! Didn't you hear me?
Watson: I always hear "punch me in the face" when you're speaking, but it's usually subtext.
- Sherlock, "The Scandal in Belgravia"

The girl responsible for this atrocity to mankind. And this one. And these

Well, it looks like I'm spending the night over at my friend's house and mooching off of their wifi to get it! I'm looking forward to the details. Well, I guess if you have to go to Gamestop/[enter your video game store name here] to get it, then I won't force myself over. Still, I'm actually going to make an effort to get it this time.