Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Answer a question, ask a question

My idea of a good lunch is to hang out with family or friends and we would go either an Asian restaurant (Thai and Vietnamese I often go with my mom a lot XD) or a pizza place.

Which you would rather do: go to the beach, or go to the mountains?
[Image: skyandbalincopy.png]
“Now my friends, I think this calls for a toast. We’re embarking on something truly great here. Be prepared for what’s coming.”

[Avatar found image at LJ] [The Black Cat's Stains: My gallery] [The Ruin Maniac: My ASB-Neo Trainer Profile]
[Nothing, Everything and Heart of the Sea (coming soon): My stories]

Beach. So many things can kill you on the mountains. So many things.

'Course, I guess if you lived in Australia, beaches would be even more dangerous, but this isn't Australia AHAHAHAHAHA.

What was the most disgusting thing you've ever eaten?
Holmes: Punch me in the face.
Watson: Punch you?
Holmes: Yes! Punch me! In the face! Didn't you hear me?
Watson: I always hear "punch me in the face" when you're speaking, but it's usually subtext.
- Sherlock, "The Scandal in Belgravia"

The girl responsible for this atrocity to mankind. And this one. And these

(Haha that's really funny because I would have said mountains because there's so many things that kill you in the ocean! :D But then, I now live by the Pacific Ocean, which is a slightly sketchier ocean than the Atlantic in terms of deadly animal content.)

Hmm, I honestly can't tell... If we're talking about food items only, then probably something boring, like an undercooked, super-fatty piece of sausage that I just spat straight out. But instead, for the purposes of a more interesting response, I can tell you the most disgusting thing I've almost eaten!

My grandparents used to live in Russia, and hence occasionally they'd bring us Russian treats, like Russian chocolate. It's never been my favorite - it's usually very dark, and has a strange aftertaste - but hey, it's chocolate, so I eat it. This one time they brought us winter-themed chocolates for Christmas, and each piece was printed with a different picture. I had just absent-mindedly peeled another piece of chocolate and was about to put it in my mouth when it occurred to me to see what the picture on this one was. A couple of inches from my face, I turned the piece of chocolate over, and instead of the picture, I found an inch-long, fat, white, waxy maggot burrowed into the chocolate. In retrospect, it was probably dead by then, but I completely lost it, made a bunch of incoherent noise, and dropped the piece of chocolate.

It took me years to put another piece of Russian chocolate in my mouth. I still do so extremely carefully and suspiciously, and prefer to avoid it altogether.

And that is my Most Disgusting Food Story.

What is the best thing you've ever eaten?
[Image: sentretsig_zps54cdacf8.png]

- The Sentret Moderator -
- Reads, writes and draws -
- The resident fan of Sentret -
- Also in charge of some stuff -

The best thing I've ever eaten would be a South East Asian delicacy - duck fetus egg. :D It tastes very nice! Super delicious, damn, I'm craving one now lol. I know it sounds disgusting to a lot of people, but seriously, try it one day - you'll be surprised as to how delicious it can be.

You get to learn another language right now instantly and become fluent at it: which language is it and why?
[Image: tumblr_n03zpdRufG1suedwgo1_400.png]

"Hotel Moscow will not forgive anyone who is involved in obstructing our operations in any way. We will denounce and destroy them, then kill their parents and siblings. If necessary, even their pet dog." - Balalaika (Black Lagoon)

Tumblr | Twitter
Follow me on them! :D I follow for follow.

Polish or Japanese. Yes, I know some Polish, but I wouldn't call myself fluent in it (and it's a heck of a tricky language). But I would probably say Japanese as I do know a decent amount of Polish, while my Japanese is much more basic. Or leastways restricted to karate-based terms.

What countries have you been to, and which do you want to go to?
[Image: suisdbsf.png]
By TwilightBlade of PC. =D

Sadly I haven't been to others countries. :< I would like to visit Cambodia as that's where my parents were from. The UK and Japan are other countries I want to visit also.

Favorite childhood memory?
“Now my friends, I think this calls for a toast. We’re embarking on something truly great here. Be prepared for what’s coming.”

[Avatar found image at LJ] [The Black Cat's Stains: My gallery] [The Ruin Maniac: My ASB-Neo Trainer Profile]

Almost all of them are of playing with my brothers. We used to have a lot of very elaborate make-believe set ups, where we might be superheroes in space (I was always the one with electric powers), or scientists trying to figure out the case of a mummy come back to life, or astronauts trying to survive in the aftermath of being hit by a meteorite, and so on. We had a lot of fun, and to this day I'm very close with them, so the memories stay sort of fresh I guess. :D

If you were given the opportunity to go to space with a crew of astronauts, would you go, knowing all the risks and the years of training?

Only so many people get to go to space - once in a lifetime opportunity, really! So if I could take such a chance, I probably would.

Any pets - if so, who are they?

None. However, to avoid a one word answer, I used to have pets lol. I had pet budgies when I was a young kid in primary school and a pet rabbit when I was in high school. Good times. I would love to have a dog to be honest, it would be really nice to have a pet. But I don't think I could handle the commitment of a pet tbh.

You're going on a vacation: which country is it and why?

"Hotel Moscow will not forgive anyone who is involved in obstructing our operations in any way. We will denounce and destroy them, then kill their parents and siblings. If necessary, even their pet dog." - Balalaika (Black Lagoon)

Tumblr | Twitter

Easy peasy. Either Finland or Japan. Finland because I miss my home country, and I will jump on any chance to go back for a visit and see everyone for a bit again. Japan because, well, Japan. It's been years since I went there, and I miss it more and more. I want to go back to all the places I visited, and all the places I didn't quite get to, and I want to go buy a bunch of Pokémon junk and eat delicious food and visit Koyasan and probably Fujisan and maybe hike in the mountains for a day and and and-

If you had the ability to transform to an animal at will, which animal would you choose?

Damn, this is a tough one lmao. Ultimately though, I would have to go with the fastest bird in the world: the white-throated needletail. The ability of flight is just way too good to pass up, and with speeds of up to 111.6 km/h, that would be a very useful ability to have. No need for public transport or a car, when I can just fly to places myself lol. In addition, I would make for a great spy when I'm in bird mode. I could watch people closely to get information or whatever I needed to do, lol.

You get to transform into any Pokemon at will: which Pokemon is it?

Tumblr | Twitter

Mew, so I could transform into anything else at will. :V

I don't really know. There's a bunch of Pokemon I really like, but to be them? Hmm. Some would be just plain weird (e.g. being a non-humanoid Pokemon will surely be strange to begin with)/

Psychic powers would be hella awesome though, not going to lie. =p

What sort of music are you into, and anything that you've been meaning to check out but haven't gotten around to yet?

I pretty much listen to all kinds of things, haha. Lately though I've been listening to electric swing and also have a soft spot for folk-like music. Specific examples that could be considered folk-like music are bands like Of Monsters and Men, The Decemberists, The Mountain Goats, and Mumford and Sons. As for music I want to check out, I admit I don't pay too much attention to when a band's new album will be released even though I might enjoy that specific band's music.

Are there any tv shows/movies you've been meaning to check out but haven't yet?

Yeah, a bunch! I'm currently in the progress of going through Avatar: The Last Airbender, because it's been on my list for foreverrrrrr. But ones I legitimately haven't gotten around to at all yet include Agents of SHIELD, Tron (as in the movie which I've never seen so far), Hayao Miyazaki's From Up on Poppy Hill (which I owned, but forgot to watch before moving to America, and now of course the copy I have is incompatible with everything) and Wind Rises. I feel like there's other stuff, but heck if I remember all of it...

Is there a game, maybe an older one, that you've wanted to play for a long time, but haven't been able to find? Or just haven't gotten around to playing?

I want to play EA UFC. But I don't have a PS4 or Xbox One. >.< Otherwise, of the games I actually have, I do enjoy Hearthstone. But I haven't really gotten around to playing it too much, lol.

What's your favourite fast food brand to eat?

Tumblr | Twitter

Hungry Jacks (same as Burger King in other countries) - I just like their burgers, to the chagrin of some friends who haven't had as good an experience with that chain. Besides, I often have coupons for that chain which are useful. Also alright with KFC, and some pizza places.

To go back to the previous theme - any books that you've been meaning to check out but haven't yet?

Nah, not really - I can't be bothered to read books lol

Who's your most favourite character in any fictional story? (books, anime/manga, movie, etc.)

Tumblr | Twitter