Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Answer a question, ask a question

I was going to choose math since it's math and I don't want to go through the long process of learning it, but then you said it didn't have to be a bookey subject. I'm stuck between math and the french horn. Oh, who am I kidding? I'd rather go through three years of french horn than math. Math it is!

If you could be the best at any video game, which one would it be?

World of Warcraft. Still the biggest MMO to this day, lol. If I was the best player, then that me I would also be most likely the player with the best gear, and with that, I could player kill anyone of the opposing alliance. (Yes I gank people in those type of MMO's LMAO ganking and player killing people and Arena PvP is my main source of amusement for it)

You get the power to be able to shapeshift, but you're limited to only one animal: which is it?
[Image: tumblr_n03zpdRufG1suedwgo1_400.png]

"Hotel Moscow will not forgive anyone who is involved in obstructing our operations in any way. We will denounce and destroy them, then kill their parents and siblings. If necessary, even their pet dog." - Balalaika (Black Lagoon)

Tumblr | Twitter
Follow me on them! :D I follow for follow.

Dragon. Pleased

If it has to be a real animal, though, then I'd probably go with something like an eagle or similar giant bird. I could fly, I'd have next to no natural predators to go after me, and I'd look really figgin awesome while at it. Alternately, I'd go for a cat, for their sheer ability to get into places. I'd make the best spy that way, and I could avoid responsibility like a real cat - just climb on top of some high shelf and sleep there for 18 hours straight. Also it would still be pretty dang cool, because cats.

If you could play any instrument well enough to be a world-class performing artist with it, which instrument would you choose?
[Image: sentretsig_zps54cdacf8.png]

- The Sentret Moderator -
- Reads, writes and draws -
- The resident fan of Sentret -
- Also in charge of some stuff -

Electric guitar. I'm not too fond of playing instruments tbh but the songs I really love are the ones that sound pretty because of some awesome dude playing the electric guitar lol.

You can get anyone to train you in the world at anything you want for 3 years - who will teach you and what will you be taught?

"Hotel Moscow will not forgive anyone who is involved in obstructing our operations in any way. We will denounce and destroy them, then kill their parents and siblings. If necessary, even their pet dog." - Balalaika (Black Lagoon)

Tumblr | Twitter

Hmm. Probably one of the masters of karate to teach me juggling karate. Would be nice to have that sort of experience.. then again, they might be quite tough, haha.

What is your preferred mode of transport?
[Image: suisdbsf.png]
By TwilightBlade of PC. =D

Feet. As in, walking. I mean, I wouldn't walk for hugely long distances, but it's by far my favorite way to move from place A to place B. It's nice, fun, and leisurely, and the slower pace lets you actually see things instead of just zooming past.

For long distances, trains are pretty sweet.

What's your favorite Pokémon type combination? (it can be a hypothetical combo no Pokémon in existence currently has)

Dragon/Ice. Boss as type lol I like it.

Which is more painful to hold in: needing to take a dump or needing to take a piss?

Tumblr | Twitter

Needing to take a piss, IMO. It always feels much more urgent and unpleasant to me.

What's your favorite card game?

Game that involves cards: We Didn't Playtest This At All (great fun for making new friends in convention lines)
Game that involves a traditional deck of cards: tie between Egyptian Rat Screw and Rummy (the first for summer camp nostalgia, the latter because I can actually remember the rules for it)

What celeb have you stared at dreamily the most this month?
[Image: Mine_Dome_Fossil.png]

That would have to be Miesha Tate - current UFC fighter.

What kind of event do you look forward to the most out of the entire year?

Tumblr | Twitter

Usually holidays. I go through my year from one holiday to the next, basically, haha. For me, the biggest ones are Christmas, even though I'm not Christian, and then Midsummer/summer in general. I just really love holidays and traditions and presents and days off and hanging out with my family, and usually there's either chocolate or super tasty food involved, in best cases both! So yeah I'm sappy like that. On the years they happen, the Olympics also count as a sort of holiday, and then there's the yearly Eurovision which is also something I look forward to, lol.

Speaking of that: what's your favorite holiday?

Halloween! Even though I don't trick-or-treat anymore, I still get to have copious amounts of candy. (They're nominally for the kids who knock on my door; the trick is to buy more candy than there will be children.) I also enjoy that it's the one day of the year where it's socially acceptable to dress in costume, the weirder, the better.

If you could have any animal as a pet (and have the space/time/resources/permits to care for it), what would you pick?
[Image: Mine_Dome_Fossil.png]

DRAGON.

If that doesn't count, then probably something sufficiently ridiculous and awesome, such as a tiger or a bear, provided they're tame. Imagine how amazing it would be to sleep next to a tiger, or a brown bear! It'd be all warm and fuzzy and stuff, and woe to anyone who tried to break into my house...

If I have to be a bit more realistic than that even, then I'd go for a horse. I really, really, really like horses, but I don't have super much interest in riding, per se. I would love to have something like a retirement home for racing and riding school horses, so I could have horses and take care of them and just sort of let them hang out in my totally massive back yard. Plus the horses wouldn't be made into dog food just because they've ceased to bring in the money. One day, if I get really rich, I will do that, and also start a cat sanctuary on the same premises. But anyway.

The costume thing made me think of a question! If you could cosplay as any character at all, in a costume that was basically perfectly made, which character would you pick? (If possible, attack a picture plz :3)

Omg, that is a great question lol. I'm actually going to a cosplay convention next week as Buggy the Clown from One Piece! :D but with a costume that was perfectly made it would be...

[Image: 356463-14_super.png]

Frieza Second Form (Dragon Ball Z)

Man, he looks like a badass. This is my favourite form of Frieza, and Frieza is my favourite DBZ villain. His design is just sick, all 4 forms - Mecha Frieza isn't too bad either.

Since that was a great question, I will ask the same lol. If you could cosplay as any character at all, in a costume that was basically perfectly made, which character would you pick? (Attach a pic if possible)

Tumblr | Twitter

Miror B, although I would have to learn to dance like he does to pull it off. That afro and theme music...

What did you want to be when you grew up when you were a young kid?

I wanted to be an artist for a really long time. Then I switched my dream profession rapidly for a couple of years, and finally settled for writer around when I was 11? And I'm still going strong on that one.

What is your dearest hobby, the one you really just couldn't live without?

MMA (Mixed Martial Arts). I have always been an avid fan of martial arts ever since I was a little kid. With MMA being somewhat big now, it's possible to live off martial arts if you make it to the biggest stages. Before MMA came out, being a pro boxer was the cool thing, and boxing is still cool. But I prefer MMA as it is more complete and more fun, as I enjoy grappling more than striking.

What is your idea of a perfect day out, or a night out?

Tumblr | Twitter

Something with friends, I suppose! Nothing too specific - movie, dinner, just general walking about, I suppose.

What other internet forums or sites do you frequent?

Tumblr, Facebook, YouTube, Sherdog forums, Myanimelist forums... that's about it really.

You could have any hairstyle in the world, and it'll be that way for the rest of your life (until you cut it) - what kind of style is?

Tumblr | Twitter

Normal regular boring one, I suppose. I don't really go into fancy hairstyles. Heck, I don't comb that much. :v

(bump)

What is your idea of a good lunch?