Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Answer a question, ask a question

201QM 
The rules are pretty much what the title says. A previous poster has left you a question, which you proceed to answer. You then leave a new question for the next person to answer. Easy enough! However, do avoid overly personal or offensive questions. Normal rules and common sense still apply and all!

So, first question:
What's your favorite band or artist?
[Image: sentretsig_zps54cdacf8.png]

- The Sentret Moderator -
- Reads, writes and draws -
- The resident fan of Sentret -
- Also in charge of some stuff -

This is way too hard of a question, lol. I don't fully listen to a single band/artist to the max but rather listen to a few of their songs only with many different artists. LOL. But I'll go with Hiroyuki Sawano. He does the Kill la Kill and Shingeki no Kyojin OST's - very epic songs!

What is the most disturbing piece of fiction that you have ever seen/read?
[Image: tumblr_n03zpdRufG1suedwgo1_400.png]

"Hotel Moscow will not forgive anyone who is involved in obstructing our operations in any way. We will denounce and destroy them, then kill their parents and siblings. If necessary, even their pet dog." - Balalaika (Black Lagoon)

Tumblr | Twitter
Follow me on them! :D I follow for follow.

Saw II, for one scene. Anyone who has seen it knows exactly what I'm talking about, but if you haven't, well... don't watch this if you have a weak stomach!
Show ContentSpoiler:
What's your all time favourite video game?

Dragon Age: Origins. I replayed that game so many times. Easily got minimum 200 hours with that bad boy. Best RPG ever. No doubt in my mind. Tears a hole into every other RPG I ever played lol.

What's your favourite type of weather?

"Hotel Moscow will not forgive anyone who is involved in obstructing our operations in any way. We will denounce and destroy them, then kill their parents and siblings. If necessary, even their pet dog." - Balalaika (Black Lagoon)

Tumblr | Twitter

Sunny but windy. I'm a huge fan of wind in general, and I love it how it feels especially on a sunny day. Moreover, I live in a country in which sunny days are a rare treasure, so I've grown up to hold them in very high regard. There's nothing quite like hanging out in a park when the sun is beaming and the wind is gently tugging at you and rustling the trees' leaves around you...

What's the worst movie you've ever had the misfortune to watch?

Unpopular opinion: Harry Potter series. LOL. I dunno why but I've found them all boring. Fell asleep during one of them at the cinema lol.

2 wishes - what are they? (and you can't wish for more wishes)

Tumblr | Twitter

1. I get to be on Game Grumps regularly
2. I have access to every video game power (mostly for infinite money via Mario jumping into coin blocks, but also there are quite a few people I wouldn't mind busting out an X Buster or Plasma Beam on)
What's your favourite Nintendo system?

GameCube, hands down. It didn't sell well, but to this day the controller is the best one ergonomically that I've ever used, and the games are almost invariably amazing. There's Wind Waker, Super Mario Sunshine, Twilight Princess, Path of Radiance, Mario Kart Double Dash, Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles, Luigi's Mansion... And then the Metroid games, Pokémon Colosseum, Tales of Symphonia, all those amazing games. It was also the first game console I ever owned, so it will always have a special place in my heart.

What is your very favorite book?

I have very few options to choose from as I don't read books lol, but of the few I've read (for English High School class purposes), To Kill A Mockingbird would be #1. Great themes and great storyline, really the only book I enjoyed reading for school. lol. (although we did read it as a class)

What was your most favourite class in high school?

Tumblr | Twitter

That would be either Maths or Physics, just because of the teachers. They were pretty darn good, and I was lucky to have them.

What do you typically have for breakfast?
[Image: suisdbsf.png]
By TwilightBlade of PC. =D

My typical breakfast is usually something that I can warm up from the freezer lol like fish fingers. If not, usually something bread related - toast on a spread, toast on eggs, etc...

What's your most favourite hobby?

Tumblr | Twitter

My favorite hobby is writing. I'm only doing fanfiction at the moment, but I love writing up different scenarios for various characters. It's a way of showing my appreciation for the original source and sharing it (my work) with other fans.

Least favorite character in a movie, book, video game, etc.?
[Image: skyandbalincopy.png]
“Now my friends, I think this calls for a toast. We’re embarking on something truly great here. Be prepared for what’s coming.”

[Avatar found image at LJ] [The Black Cat's Stains: My gallery] [The Ruin Maniac: My ASB-Neo Trainer Profile]
[Nothing, Everything and Heart of the Sea (coming soon): My stories]

Any of the Tenryuubito in One Piece. If you watch this, you will see why, kind of lol. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hntLhxqMA8M. They're basically weak, extremely rich and extremely arrogant spoiled brats (they own slaves, they kill their slaves if they're useless and more atrocities) with the full backing of the most powerful organization, the World Government. They can do whatever they want and the government will turn a blind eye. When you see them, you're not allowed to look them in the eye otherwise they kill you and you're expected to bow before them when they walk past.

If you go against them, then they can send an Admiral from Marine HQ (Admirals in One Piece are amongst the strongest people in the whole series) to come after you - so very few people stand up to them.

Most favourite character in fiction?

Tumblr | Twitter

I'm going to go with wizard Howl here. This is probably not precisely true, but it's too difficult to rank up all the characters I've ever liked. Wizard Howl was one of the first ones that profoundly affected me when I read Howl's Moving Castle (by Diana Wynne Jones). He's charming and very skilled at magic, but he's also an irresponsible coward. The personality that shines through his character is simply stunning. I will never get tired of reading about him, ever.

Where would you most rather live?

I've never been... but most likely Japan. It seems so relaxed and chilled there. Not to mention One Piece, my favourite anime, is extremely popular there. The only problem is I have to learn Japanese lol, but it's definitely something I could do if I put effort into it.

You get to travel back in time and erase any person from history - do you take the opportunity to take them out or not? If no, why?

Tumblr | Twitter

I wouldn't, personally. If time travel books and movies have taught me one thing, it's that you should never mess with the past because you won't know what it'll cause in the future. If I went to the past and erased, say, Hitler, who's to say Stalin wouldn't have overrun most of Europe, ending in an ultimately worse outcome? If I go erase the assassins that killed Archduke Franz Ferdinand and thus started the first world war, what other horrible events might happen in the pressure boiler of trouble Europe was at the time? If I go erase Columbus and stop the genocide/epidemic plague that destroyed most of the indigenous peoples of America, the course of history could be altered so much that, coming back to my original time, the world would be virtually unrecognizable, and there might have been other world wars we can only imagine... And so on. But if I still get to travel to the past, I would probably go check out pre-Columbus Mayan cities, or possibly one of the bigger cities of the Cherokee. Or then Victorian anything. Or something like that.

Are there any regular/common food items that you don't eat, for reasons unrelated to allergies? If so, what are they? (Like, say, cheese, or olives, or meat, or tomatoes)

A lot of fruits. I think I'm allergic to a lot of them as they give me a funny lip feeling everytime I eat them lol.

An example of a perfect day out - how would it go?

Tumblr | Twitter

A free trip to Cedar Point (an amusement park with huge roller coasters) with all of my friends with no waiting lines for the rides and free food and drinks. Yeah, I can't imagine anything better than that! XD

You're a world class athlete, but at which sport?

That's easy. I would be a world class MMA fighter, no doubt. It's always been my dream to excel at martial arts and be a badass, lol. A world class MMA fighter that can hold the UFC Championship would be considered one of the baddest dudes in the entire world at martial arts.

You get to own any weapon in the world and it won't be illegal - what kind of weapon is it? (No limitation - you could own something as simple as a sword or all the way to the highest level to a weapon of mass destruction.)

Tumblr | Twitter

This is maybe a little cliche, but since I have no mass destruction -related goals in life, nor am I generally worried that people will break into my house, I would want a weapon that's pretty and conceptually amazing rather than effective. So I would get a real katana, made in Japan by the best swordsmiths. It would be beautiful, it would be amazing, and with enough practice I could friggin split bullets with it! It would also be my only chance of ever having one, since it's illegal to bring real katanas out of Japan. :(

That, or a railgun, just because lol railguns.

If you could get three years' worth of studies on any given subject in your head instantly (for example, the amount of chemistry you would learn in college in three years), which subject would you pick, and why? It doesn't have to be a bookey learning subject, instruments, martial arts, visual arts, etc. are also fair game.