Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

"Given A Choice" Game

Cute looks. I'm not sure what hot looks would entail but I bet it's not very cute...

if you had to pick only one to ever play, BW or B2W2?

BW I guess, since that's the only one I've played. (Unless choosing the other netted me a 3DS.)

Fried noodles or fried rice?
[Image: Mine_Dome_Fossil.png]

Fried noodles. omg mi goreng is the absolute BEST! Absolutely love it, one of my most favourite foods ever.

Ramen noodles or pho?
[Image: tumblr_n03zpdRufG1suedwgo1_400.png]

"Hotel Moscow will not forgive anyone who is involved in obstructing our operations in any way. We will denounce and destroy them, then kill their parents and siblings. If necessary, even their pet dog." - Balalaika (Black Lagoon)

Tumblr | Twitter
Follow me on them! :D I follow for follow.

Ramen noodles, as I actually don't know what pho is!

Handheld or home consoles?
[Image: suisdbsf.png]
By TwilightBlade of PC. =D

Handheld consoles. I like carrying it with me and I can play my games almost anywhere- bedroom, living room, bus ride, while waiting in the hospital, etc. Also I'm nearsighted so I can see commands and such a little better than if I play home consoles.

Facebook, Twitter, or Tumblr?
[Image: skyandbalincopy.png]
“Now my friends, I think this calls for a toast. We’re embarking on something truly great here. Be prepared for what’s coming.”

[Avatar found image at LJ] [The Black Cat's Stains: My gallery] [The Ruin Maniac: My ASB-Neo Trainer Profile]
[Nothing, Everything and Heart of the Sea (coming soon): My stories]

I'm gonna go with Facebook, if just because it keeps me in contact with all my friends in Finland. Second choice would be Tumblr. Don't really use Twitter much, to be honest. *looks guiltily at abandoned twitter account*

Water types, Fire types, or Grass types?
[Image: sentretsig_zps54cdacf8.png]

- The Sentret Moderator -
- Reads, writes and draws -
- The resident fan of Sentret -
- Also in charge of some stuff -

Pho = Vietnamese rice noodles. Very nice!

I'm going to have to go with fire. I find they have cooler designs for the most part, and thus, I pick them lol. Blaziken is also my favourite final evolution of a starter, so there's that too.

Which are you getting: Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire?

"Hotel Moscow will not forgive anyone who is involved in obstructing our operations in any way. We will denounce and destroy them, then kill their parents and siblings. If necessary, even their pet dog." - Balalaika (Black Lagoon)

Tumblr | Twitter

Alpha sapphire. Going to post in the thread I made about that too, but basically I just prefer the Pokemon available in it than in Ruby (assuming that's more or less the same in ORAS). Besides, Lotad is in. I wanna use a Ludicolo. :V

How do you like your floors inside your house - bare, or carpeted?

No carpet! I really don't like carpet. Or, well, if we're talking about the English-speaking world style of carpet, where it's this fluffy thing that covers the whole floor and is impossible to clean and things live in it and ugh. I prefer my floor relatively bare, with maybe a rug or two.

Being too hot or being too cold?

Being too cold. See, there are things you can do when you're too cold. You can cover up. You can make blanket cocoons. You can turn on the heat. You can go make some soup or hot cocoa or something. You can run your computer for hours and use it as a heating source. But when you're too hot? Good luck. Hope you like running up electric bills via using air conditioning forever.

Skydiving or spelunking?
Holmes: Punch me in the face.
Watson: Punch you?
Holmes: Yes! Punch me! In the face! Didn't you hear me?
Watson: I always hear "punch me in the face" when you're speaking, but it's usually subtext.
- Sherlock, "The Scandal in Belgravia"

The girl responsible for this atrocity to mankind. And this one. And these

Spelunking, that seems safer to me then jumping out of a plane, haha. It's also harder to fund neat stuff while falling for hundreds of metres. =p

Pen or pencil?

Pen. It looks more cool. If I use pencil, it's usually grey lead. I like a bit of colour, as I would usually be using blue and red pens, lol.

University/college or high school?

Tumblr | Twitter

University. I had some fun high school memories, but quite a lot of bad experiences too.. The people and friends I met at university were much better.

Do you prefer the moon or sun?
[Image: skyandbalincopy.png]
“Now my friends, I think this calls for a toast. We’re embarking on something truly great here. Be prepared for what’s coming.”

[Avatar found image at LJ] [The Black Cat's Stains: My gallery] [The Ruin Maniac: My ASB-Neo Trainer Profile]
[Nothing, Everything and Heart of the Sea (coming soon): My stories]

The moon. It looks far more pretty. The sun can produce some of the worst days ever, with those super hot days, and the moon doesn't do anything bad like that - so the moon lol.

Science/math'ish subjects or English'ish subjects?

Tumblr | Twitter

Ooh, that's a tough one. The professional in me says to go with English and other language/literature subjects, since I have a degree in English literature and linguistics, generally love everything language- and lit- related, and speak four languages plus know the basics of three others... But then again, science is some of the coolest stuff I ever come across, and I almost enjoyed my computer science minor more than I did my major (we got to program for very basic robots, how do you even argue with that?). Still, I guess I have to go with language stuff, since I aim at post-grad studies with it, so I guess it wins just a bit in the end. Especially since literature!

Outdoors or indoors?

That's a tough one, lol. In my ideal weather (a warm day with a nice amount of sun) I would ultimately say the outdoors. I find outdoor activities fun. Playing sports, chilling in the park with friends, going to the beach, going for a leisurely bike ride, archery - that sort of stuff is fun imo. Indoors is cool too though, especially on a cold rainy day. It just feels so relaxing to be inside on a cold rainy day for some reason, and just kick back and watch some anime or movies, game it up (I can't wait for Dragon Age Inquisition, I'm gonna turn into a hikikomori when it comes out, LMAO) that's good too.

You have to smoke one: marijuana or tobacco?

Tumblr | Twitter