Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

"Given A Choice" Game

Sky diving. It seems more scary, but more fun. Also, I would get paranoid about sharks and being bitten by sea creatures if I went scuba diving lmao.

Would you rather be a police officer, firefighter or paramedic?
[Image: tumblr_n03zpdRufG1suedwgo1_400.png]

"Hotel Moscow will not forgive anyone who is involved in obstructing our operations in any way. We will denounce and destroy them, then kill their parents and siblings. If necessary, even their pet dog." - Balalaika (Black Lagoon)

Tumblr | Twitter
Follow me on them! :D I follow for follow.

Police officer, I think it is the closest to being able to use karate helpfully I suppose. Not into the idea of being a paramedic either, not the best person with some injuries.

Do you prefer sunrises or sunsets?
[Image: suisdbsf.png]
By TwilightBlade of PC. =D

Sunsets, hands down. They're generally more gorgeous, less noisy in the birds chirping their heads off department, and happen at a time when I'm more likely to be awake. I'm not a morning person by any means, and I happen to live in a country where sunrises happen around 4AM in the summer... Our summer sunsets are also very long and pretty, so yes. Sunsets.

Sunny and really windy or rainy and no wind?
[Image: sentretsig_zps54cdacf8.png]

- The Sentret Moderator -
- Reads, writes and draws -
- The resident fan of Sentret -
- Also in charge of some stuff -

I never get the latter in this climate zone, and I quickly get tired by stormy, windy weather, so rain and no wind. Anyway it keeps the temperature under check.

Would you rather be a Rich Boy with a zigzagoon and two full restores, or a poor and homeless CoolTrainer (with like skarmory presumably)?

A Rich Boy with a Zigzagoon and two full restores, because come on, a Rich Boy with a Zizgagoon and two full restores. Who can beat that? People actually become nice to me when they win and see my wallet.

The devil or the deep sea?

The deep sea, because what's cooler than the sea?

Cardio training or strength training?

"Hotel Moscow will not forgive anyone who is involved in obstructing our operations in any way. We will denounce and destroy them, then kill their parents and siblings. If necessary, even their pet dog." - Balalaika (Black Lagoon)

Tumblr | Twitter

Strength. My heart et al are fine, but I've got no lifting power at all.

White rice, brown rice, or no rice?
[Image: Mine_Dome_Fossil.png]

Brown rice. More healthy and more flavour too.

Chicken, beef or pork?

Tumblr | Twitter

Pork, then chicken. All animals are fine though. ;p

In chess, white or black?
[Image: suisdbsf.png]
By TwilightBlade of PC. =D

White. But tbh I don't play chess nor do I know how to play lol

Which is worse - sore stomach or sore throat?

Tumblr | Twitter

Sore stomach is worse. Because a sore throat would not let you speak properly, but a sore stomach won't even let you move.

The short road with more traffic, or the long road with less traffic?

Well, technically I'd pick the prettier route, probably. But given my penchant for impatience, I'd probably go for less traffic, because I can see how lots of traffic would drive me insane.

When hanging out with a friend, would you rather go for a walk or a bike ride?

Walk. Bike ride tends to be annoying for me, and I like a leisurely pace walking lol.

Which is your preferred genre of music to listen to: J-pop or K-pop?

Tumblr | Twitter

There's a bunch of J-pop I like, but I've never listened to any K-pop, so I don't know if there's a difference. I understand most of Japanese lyrics, though, so I'm going to have to go with J in this case.

Black or white?

Black. I prefer the darkness over the light, and black looks cooler lol

Sweden or Norway?

Tumblr | Twitter

Norway! I've been to Sweden more times than I can count now, and besides, Norway's got mountains and whale-watching and fjords and little wooden houses on windswept sea shores and colorful coastal architecture. So, definitely Norway.

In the same vein, Asia or Africa?

Asia. I'm pretty biased though as I am Asian lol, and I really want to go to Japan and South Korea one day. I might even want to live in Japan one day honestly, it seems like such a nice place.

If you've seen Death Note: whose side were you on, Light or L?
If you haven't: Which do you prefer in a significant other: cute looks or hot looks?

Tumblr | Twitter

I felt that one of the characters was a Grimerhead, but I can't remember which one. I think Light was a Grimerhead. I was on L's side.

Would you rather give up anime forever or American television shows forever?

EDIT: Oh, hell XD This forum has the best censor

I'm not sure if I count since I'm not American in the first place, but I'd give up American shows. I watch barely any right now, whereas I'm in the middle of several animes... And they're just generally more interesting to me, plus really helpful for honing my Japanese skills. The loss of Star Trek would sting, definitely, but otherwise I'd be a-ok.

If you had to lose your hearing, your sight, or your ability to speak, which one would you give up?

Hearing. If I can't see, it would be so bad. If I can't speak, that would also be annoying. At least I can use sign language if I'm deaf.

Which do you prefer in a significant other: cute looks or hot looks?

Tumblr | Twitter