Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

"Given A Choice" Game

Matter. If I can control matter, I will be able to do whatever I want to do and pretty much no one can stop me lol.

McDonalds or Hungry Jacks/Burger King?
[Image: tumblr_n03zpdRufG1suedwgo1_400.png]

"Hotel Moscow will not forgive anyone who is involved in obstructing our operations in any way. We will denounce and destroy them, then kill their parents and siblings. If necessary, even their pet dog." - Balalaika (Black Lagoon)

Tumblr | Twitter
Follow me on them! :D I follow for follow.

Hungry Jacks is the name here, and I tend to have a better experience with their stuff than Maccas.

Seas, or mountains?
[Image: suisdbsf.png]
By TwilightBlade of PC. =D

Mountains. dat altitude training and they look more pretty too.

Paladin or death knight?

"Hotel Moscow will not forgive anyone who is involved in obstructing our operations in any way. We will denounce and destroy them, then kill their parents and siblings. If necessary, even their pet dog." - Balalaika (Black Lagoon)

Tumblr | Twitter

Gotta go with Paladin here. Death Knights are cool and all, but in the end, I'd rather be someone who does good things. Smiting evil is kind of awesome, anyway. The rules might suck, but eh. I'd still be a Paladin over a Death Knight. Yay horses :D

A month at an all-inclusive luxury resort, or a trip around the world by foot with no time limit and all expenses paid?
[Image: sentretsig_zps54cdacf8.png]

- The Sentret Moderator -
- Reads, writes and draws -
- The resident fan of Sentret -
- Also in charge of some stuff -

Trip around the world. Easy. I always wanted to travel around the world no matter what, and with all expenses paid, hell yeah!

Day time or night time?

Tumblr | Twitter

Night time. I'm a night owl all the way. My most productive time of the day is between 9 PM and 1 AM, haha.

Blue or red?

Red. I dunno why but it looks cooler lol, I guess because I'm more into dark colours, and red can be depicted as dark or pretty in some ways. (Blood, roses, etc.)

Eat one: fried tarantula or veal kidney.

Tumblr | Twitter

I don't like the latter so I'd go with the former. As long as I know it's been cooked properly and all, of course.

Chocolate: dark or milk (or other)?

Milk, all the way. I like dark chocolate, too, especially for baking and with minty stuff, but in general I find milk chocolate more enjoyable on its own.

If you had to choose one, would you rather have a snake or a bird as a pet?

Snake, because I already get wild birds visiting our house from time to time (our 'backyard' is bushland on a very steep hill). While we also at times get snakes, they're not as friendly as the birds, haha.

Which would you rather be able to play, piano or guitar? (If you can then pretend you can't =p).

Guitar. Most my favourite songs are on guitar so yeah, lol.

Sunny days or rainy days?

Tumblr | Twitter

(10th Feb 2014, 04:08 AM)MinotauroTKO Wrote: Guitar. Most my favourite songs are on guitar so yeah, lol.

Sunny days or rainy days?

I'm leaning towards sunny days. Rainy days are nice for sleeping, but other than that... yeah.

Would you rather work for Nickelodeon or Cartoon Network?
[Image: V1YVF.png]
From left to right: Witch, Draco Centauros, Feli, and White Feli. All from Puyo Puyo!! 20th Anniversary.
Avatar has (some of) my favorite Pokemon from each generation. Boy, do I have a lot of favorites! XP

Nickelodeon as Cartoon Network's shows aren't as good as in the past and also the showrunners there don't think highly of their female fans (which got a lot of people on Tumblr very angry, yup).

Reading books or playing video games?
[Image: skyandbalincopy.png]
“Now my friends, I think this calls for a toast. We’re embarking on something truly great here. Be prepared for what’s coming.”

[Avatar found image at LJ] [The Black Cat's Stains: My gallery] [The Ruin Maniac: My ASB-Neo Trainer Profile]
[Nothing, Everything and Heart of the Sea (coming soon): My stories]

Playing video games. Too lazy to read books. lol. I find video games more fun.

Death by drowning or being burned alive?

Tumblr | Twitter

I really can't decide. They both sound just awful. D:
Okay, I guess I would have to choose drowning, but that still sounds horrific...

Would you give yourself eternal life, or push it onto someone else?

I wouldn't like the idea of eternal life. It would be boring to not have death target you when you're past your time, lol. But I guess I would take it for myself. I just hope with eternal life, I can still retain a powerful, youthful body so that I can be an immortal hero of justice. lol. I would single handedly destroy entire gangs, mafias and corrupt governments with eternal life.

Power to manipulate electricity or ice?

Tumblr | Twitter

Electricity. It would be so cool! When I was a kid I always used to play that I could control electricity, and it was the best thing. Now, having learned more about electromagnetism, I'm even more interested in the concept, because I mean you could basically function as a really strong magnet if you control the flow of electricity around you properly. And zap people. And kindle fires with lightning. And break computers and other modern stuff to go on an epic evil-bashing adventure in the bad guys' ultramodern lair... Seriously it'd make for the best movie.

Back to simpler questions: apples, oranges, or bananas?

I actually rarely eat fruit, but of the three I guess I would go with bananas. I find them to be the nicest amongst those 3 lol.

You spot 3 knife wielding criminals trying to invade your house, what is your weapon of choice amongst these 3? A shotgun and bulletproof vest, a rifle and bulletproof vest or a full suit of samurai armor and katana?

Tumblr | Twitter

Samurai armor and a katana, for three reasons:
1) I don't really like guns an awful lot (excepting airsoft guns and air guns in general), and from my brief experience with actual real guns that use gunpowder I can pretty accurately predict that I couldn't hit the side of a barn from ten feet away without some practice. Hence, trying to protect myself and my house with a gun with no practice is likely to end in disaster.
2) I don't want to kill or permanently injure anyone unless I have to. Chances are, screaming at them in full samurai gear would freak them out / convince them I'm insane sufficiently to make them run for it instead of stay and fight it out.
3) After this ordeal is over, I would have a samurai armor and a katana. It's a win-win situation!

Visiting the seabed at deep sea in a scientific submarine, or visiting space in a space shuttle?

Space. Definitely space. I wanna be weightless and see the earth from orbit. Although deep-sea would be really cool too.

Scuba diving or sky diving?
[Image: Mine_Dome_Fossil.png]