Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

"Given A Choice" Game

Winter, when else can I go skiing?
But then I can't go Frisbee Golfing...
Why do you make this so hard? D:
Fine, I'll go with my first thought, winter.

Dogs or Cats?

Dogs - I think they're more active, and you can go jogging with them. but tbh I cbf to own a pet lol.

You have three choices:
Option A) Join the Russian Mafia
Option B) Join the Italian Mafia
Option C) Have a bounty set on you by the Russian Mafia if you refuse to join either - you will probably be assassinated (or attempted assassination) within a few hours.
[Image: tumblr_n03zpdRufG1suedwgo1_400.png]

"Hotel Moscow will not forgive anyone who is involved in obstructing our operations in any way. We will denounce and destroy them, then kill their parents and siblings. If necessary, even their pet dog." - Balalaika (Black Lagoon)

Tumblr | Twitter
Follow me on them! :D I follow for follow.

I pick option C, because I live in a place where the Russian Mafia has no power, lol. It wouldn't matter which one I join anyway, since I'd totally suck at whatever they tried to have me do and they'd end up offing me anyway *shrugs* I may as well die with my honor, then.

Invisibility or flight?
[Image: sentretsig_zps54cdacf8.png]

- The Sentret Moderator -
- Reads, writes and draws -
- The resident fan of Sentret -
- Also in charge of some stuff -

LOL true true. And that depends. How fast can I fly? Are we talking about DBZ speed level flying and I can do it without getting tired? If so, I choose flight. If I'm flying like sprinting speed and I get tired like I would sprinting or jogging, then I'll go with invisibility.

Where would you rather go on vacation: Japan or South Korea?

"Hotel Moscow will not forgive anyone who is involved in obstructing our operations in any way. We will denounce and destroy them, then kill their parents and siblings. If necessary, even their pet dog." - Balalaika (Black Lagoon)

Tumblr | Twitter

Japan. Japan is awesome. I will never stop wanting to go back there. Though South Korea would be interesting too, it's always going to be Japan for me.

First person shooters or strategy games?

Strategy all the way! :D
I get bored after a couple round of first person shooters.

Dragons or Unicorns?

Dragons in da house! Unicorns are girly horned horses, dragons are badass firebreathing beasts like Saphira, Thorn, Shruikan,(the Eragon series) Smaug,(the second Hobbit) and Flygon!

Didn't give a choice?

Power to control fire or water?

Tumblr | Twitter

Fire would probably be more useful, but I'll have to go with water. I've always had an affinity for it, and controlling it would be the best thing. And I'm sure that could somehow be utilized for deep sea exploration :3

Speaking of which... Would you choose a trip to the depths of the Mariana Trench, or one of those flights to where the atmosphere changes into space?

Space! I find space to be incredibly fascinating, and it would be very awesome to view Earth. Not to mention you could get some insane photography done up there.

Ninjas or samurais?

Tumblr | Twitter

Gotta go with ninjas! Seriously, they're awesome.

Tennis or Badminton?

Badminton. Badminton is amazing, and I have lots of super fun memories of playing it with various friends. I used to play it with one particular friend and call the names of Sailor Moon attacks every time we hit the ball. It was a total blast. I've never tried tennis so far... It's considered sort of a rich people thing here since you need a special court to play and the rackets cost a fortune. And unfortunately I'm not rich people.

A lake or a river?

Lake. They just look more pretty to me lol.

Continental trip where you visit the countries you want: Europe or Asia?

Tumblr | Twitter

Asia. I live in Europe, so that's not a tough choice, lol. Plus I just got vaccinations against polio and a bunch of other things, so... Bring it on, South-East Asia! Delicious food and interesting cultures await.

Mars or the Moon?

SE Asia is awesome! :D I'm Cambodian so yeah, lol. The best food coming out of SE Asia for me would be balut (fertilized duck eggs) lol.

Anyway, I'll go with Mars. Simply because it looks cooler, like a red Moon. lol

Which songs do you tend to find more better: Anime openings or anime endings?

Tumblr | Twitter

Anime openings. Anime endings doesn't pull me in as much, although there are a few anime endings I like.

Tigers or lions?
[Image: skyandbalincopy.png]
“Now my friends, I think this calls for a toast. We’re embarking on something truly great here. Be prepared for what’s coming.”

[Avatar found image at LJ] [The Black Cat's Stains: My gallery] [The Ruin Maniac: My ASB-Neo Trainer Profile]
[Nothing, Everything and Heart of the Sea (coming soon): My stories]

Lions. I think they're more ferocious and beasty lol

Mage or archer?

Tumblr | Twitter

I'd have to see the stats to decide for sure, lol. Mages are usually much more adaptable because they have many different kinds of magic, while archers tend to be a throwaway class in a number of games... But I think I'm still going to go with archers.

Too warm or too cold?

Too cold. At least when it's too cold you can put on stacks and stacks of layers. Too warm, damn, even if you wear nothing but shorts, you can still be hot. And it's not like you can have the aircon on all day and night. :( *currently going through a heatwave* lol.

If you could choose to have one of these powers what would it be: mastery of illusionary techniques or mastery of hand to hand combat? (Superhuman status - think DBZ level skills without ki blasts lol)

Tumblr | Twitter

Definitely illusion so I could make my professors believe that I did all my homework. :V

Would you control time, or matter?