Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

"Given A Choice" Game

Alright guys... this game is like basically you choose between the two options that the above poster gives and then make your own two options for the next poster to see what they prefer, rinse and repeat. Also if you give an explanation why you prefer that one thing over the other, that would be super cool!

Quote:Poster 1 (me lol):
Eggs or Bacon?

Poster 2:
Bacon.

Super Saiyan 4 or Super Saiyan God?

Poster 3:
Super Saiyan God.

Anime or Manga?

Alright, so I will start!

Android or iPhone?
[Image: tumblr_n03zpdRufG1suedwgo1_400.png]

"Hotel Moscow will not forgive anyone who is involved in obstructing our operations in any way. We will denounce and destroy them, then kill their parents and siblings. If necessary, even their pet dog." - Balalaika (Black Lagoon)

Tumblr | Twitter
Follow me on them! :D I follow for follow.

Oh cool, a game. About time, haha.

Android, not really partial to iPhones and they cost more too. Tbh I really should go get a smartphone already... :V

Chess or checkers?
[Image: suisdbsf.png]
By TwilightBlade of PC. =D

Chess! Even if I do stink at it beyond belief, but it's more fun than checkers.

Let's see...
Books or Movies?

Books. They're far more descriptive in terms of what goes on.

Mac or PC?

PC - I'm fine with what they can do, and yet again - less expensive. XD

Ducks or geese?

Geese, they look nicer. :V

Sun or Snow?

Snow, the sun hurts my eyes and makes me cry. Although, I only have to put up with it two months of the year, so yeah.
Sony or Microsoft?

Sony, but mostly because I see the PS/XBox thing looming behind that question. I have Issues with the XBox, and I can't even tell you why because I don't precisely know (unless it's about XBone, in which case I know plenty...)

Cake or ice cream?
[Image: sentretsig_zps54cdacf8.png]

- The Sentret Moderator -
- Reads, writes and draws -
- The resident fan of Sentret -
- Also in charge of some stuff -

Cake. On average my mom buys ice cream more than bakes a cake, but that was a toughie.

Early bird or night owl?

Night owl. I hate waking up early lol, and I tend to find myself more awake and active at night time.

Pokemon X or Y?

"Hotel Moscow will not forgive anyone who is involved in obstructing our operations in any way. We will denounce and destroy them, then kill their parents and siblings. If necessary, even their pet dog." - Balalaika (Black Lagoon)

Tumblr | Twitter

Y, obviously, as Yveltal is much cooler, and other than MCX, it has the better Megas.
South Park or Family Guy?

South Park. Two words: Eric Cartman. Also the WoW episode is one of my favourite American cartoon eps ever, maybe the most favourite.

Which is better: Eating a very fancy dinner or getting a nice solid sleep after a hard day of work and having had very little sleep?

Tumblr | Twitter

Is that even a question? There is nothing like sleeping after having a lack of it. Nothing will ever feel better than it, nothing, ever.

Charizard, Blastoise, or Venusaur?

BLASTOISE IN DA HOUSE
Squirtle was the first Pokemon I eve saw, so yeah.
If you watch Game Grumps, Jontron or Danny?
If you don't, Mario or Sonic?
Or you can answer both if you so choose.

Sonic! I like his design much better than Mario lol, and he is a beast.

One Piece, Naruto or Bleach?

Tumblr | Twitter

Bleach for the first story-arc, but then Naruto for part 2/shippuuden. Bleach was awesome but then sort of belly-flopped, and Naruto, meanwhile, keeps getting more awesome. Granted, I'm maybe 200 chapters behind now, but I should get back to it and catch up again soon.

Chinese food or Mexican food?
[Image: sentretsig_zps54cdacf8.png]

- The Sentret Moderator -
- Reads, writes and draws -
- The resident fan of Sentret -
- Also in charge of some stuff -

Chinese food. My family and I go to more Asian restaurants and fast food, so yeah. We had gone to a couple Mexican places, but they often forget our orders. :x

Orange or apple juice?
[Image: skyandbalincopy.png]
“Now my friends, I think this calls for a toast. We’re embarking on something truly great here. Be prepared for what’s coming.”

[Avatar found image at LJ] [The Black Cat's Stains: My gallery] [The Ruin Maniac: My ASB-Neo Trainer Profile]
[Nothing, Everything and Heart of the Sea (coming soon): My stories]

Apple juice all the way!

Keeping on the topic of food:
Pie or Cake?

Cake, just because I like more sorts of cakes than pie. But really, both are great...

Coke-cola, or Pepsi?

Pepsi! I don't know why, but I find it has more flavour.

Winter or Summer?

Tumblr | Twitter