Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Oh wow, I'm such a "good" member >_>

Lol I can't believe it's been a year since I last used this account. So I'm back, and all that yadayayadahs. Hope to be more active now, with life's major obstacles temporarily out of the way. >.>

Anyone mind filling me on what I missed? Last time I checked, there were some musings of a game thing? Is it still a thing? I'm /such/ an active member orz
[Image: EverGrandeCityBannerAd_zps7ccd9f8a.png]

Nice job. XD But seriously, welcome back!

This past year has been pretty quiet, but right now, we're gearing up to get more activity around these parts. The forum game is most definitely still a thing, but it's only recently (as in, today) been revived in terms of development. We're hoping to test and polish things one more time and then finally get the game off the ground. Of course, we could always use more feedback, soooooo ... *nudges you towards the forum* 8D
Holmes: Punch me in the face.
Watson: Punch you?
Holmes: Yes! Punch me! In the face! Didn't you hear me?
Watson: I always hear "punch me in the face" when you're speaking, but it's usually subtext.
- Sherlock, "The Scandal in Belgravia"

The girl responsible for this atrocity to mankind. And this one. And these

Welcome back, Temporal Diamond! At the moment there is some restructuring going on in the forums, so some sections and threads are being moved and such. It'll be all sorted out shortly.

You're wondering about the BBS Game System? It was going on for a bit but the project got halted. We're thinking of bringing it back though and are in need of volunteer testers if you're interested.
[Image: skyandbalincopy.png]
“Now my friends, I think this calls for a toast. We’re embarking on something truly great here. Be prepared for what’s coming.”

[Avatar found image at LJ] [The Black Cat's Stains: My gallery] [The Ruin Maniac: My ASB-Neo Trainer Profile]
[Nothing, Everything and Heart of the Sea (coming soon): My stories]

Hey there, welcome back!

I'm still kinda new here, but it's always good to see more members around and whatnot :)

(20th Jan 2014, 04:55 AM)Jax Wrote: Nice job. XD But seriously, welcome back!

This past year has been pretty quiet, but right now, we're gearing up to get more activity around these parts. The forum game is most definitely still a thing, but it's only recently (as in, today) been revived in terms of development. We're hoping to test and polish things one more time and then finally get the game off the ground. Of course, we could always use more feedback, soooooo ... *nudges you towards the forum* 8D
LOL ikr I'm /such/ a faithful patron xD;;

Oh yay (something I recognized /brick'd)

(20th Jan 2014, 04:56 AM)Bay Alexison Wrote: Welcome back, Temporal Diamond! At the moment there is some restructuring going on in the forums, so some sections and threads are being moved and such. It'll be all sorted out shortly.

You're wondering about the BBS Game System? It was going on for a bit but the project got halted. We're thinking of bringing it back though and are in need of volunteer testers if you're interested.
Might as well give it a go now that I'm back~ ^u^

You have a good sense of timing, returning just as stuff is happening again, haha. Welcome back!

Besides that, there's a few more sections being implemented, and the magazine is still going too.
[Image: suisdbsf.png]
By TwilightBlade of PC. =D

(20th Jan 2014, 05:19 AM)bobandbill Wrote: You have a good sense of timing, returning just as stuff is happening again, haha. Welcome back!

Besides that, there's a few more sections being implemented, and the magazine is still going too.

Ahaha, perhaps it is fated xD *shakes fist at the heavens*

Good to see that the place is still full of life.~

(20th Jan 2014, 05:00 AM)Zach Wrote: Hey there, welcome back!

I'm still kinda new here, but it's always good to see more members around and whatnot :)

Thanks for the welcoming back~ ^u^

Ohh, look at that. Welcome back! You're right on time, too. We definitely need a hand with the game thingy :) Good to see you again!
[Image: sentretsig_zps54cdacf8.png]

- The Sentret Moderator -
- Reads, writes and draws -
- The resident fan of Sentret -
- Also in charge of some stuff -

(20th Jan 2014, 05:57 PM)An-chan Wrote: Ohh, look at that. Welcome back! You're right on time, too. We definitely need a hand with the game thingy :) Good to see you again!
Thanks for the welcome-back~! ^u^

I would say welcome back, but I must have joined while you were gone. So, it's nice to meet you! :D

Hi there! Good to have you back! Aside from the game thing, we're looking to really amp up the creative components of the board, so the creative lounge is getting revamped with some cool new features.
Δ

(21st Jan 2014, 05:32 PM)Slayr231 Wrote: I would say welcome back, but I must have joined while you were gone. So, it's nice to meet you! :D
Nice to meet you~ I recognize you from PC. :3

(21st Jan 2014, 08:36 PM)Latios Wrote: Hi there! Good to have you back! Aside from the game thing, we're looking to really amp up the creative components of the board, so the creative lounge is getting revamped with some cool new features.
Awwwyeah, let's get creative. *cracks knuckles*