Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

State of the BBS: 2014

So as some of you might've noticed, we're going through a slight remodeling of The BBS in order to hopefully attract new members. Phase I is already underway with a reorganization of the board directory to make things easier to find and give us more space on which to chat. Threads have not been deleted from the old forums; they're simply in the process of being shuffled into the most appropriate forums. Let us know if you can't find something you're looking for, though!

Moreover, you can expect new ideas to come to The BBS, including a doc swap program for writers, a forum dedicated to rewarding you for fandom-ish experiences, and hopefully the final form of our board-wide game. We're also looking to revitalize the Fandex, bring back Forum Games, and offer up shiny new rules (yes, we're actually going to have them) to help out your BBS experience.

In short, you're about to see quite a few changes happening around here, so stay tuned!
Holmes: Punch me in the face.
Watson: Punch you?
Holmes: Yes! Punch me! In the face! Didn't you hear me?
Watson: I always hear "punch me in the face" when you're speaking, but it's usually subtext.
- Sherlock, "The Scandal in Belgravia"

The girl responsible for this atrocity to mankind. And this one. And these