Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

What are you currently playing?

I've been playing the demo version of ORAS and enjoyed it so far. The "find a child/Pokemon" missions are a bit eh and makes the demo session end really fast while the trainer and elder battles are easy but fun. Want to try to unlock the two secret missions now.

Speaking of Ace Attorney and Dragon Age, plan to get the Ace Attorney Trilogy and I got Dragon Age: Origins after EA's site Origin (confusing~) has the first DA game for free. I haven't gotten started on Origins yet, but hopefully I'll try it out soon as I'm curious if my PC game controller will work on the PC version of DA, haha.
[Image: skyandbalincopy.png]
“Now my friends, I think this calls for a toast. We’re embarking on something truly great here. Be prepared for what’s coming.”

[Avatar found image at LJ] [The Black Cat's Stains: My gallery] [The Ruin Maniac: My ASB-Neo Trainer Profile]
[Nothing, Everything and Heart of the Sea (coming soon): My stories]

LOL tbh I don't want to play the demo version of ORAS. I find that it gets me too hooked for my own good - it's like a teaser, and I hate being teased, I like to get straight to the main event lol. And you seriously got to play Dragon Age Origins. In my eyes, it's the best single player RPG I've EVER played by a large margin lol (mods FTW), I've done at least 20 playthroughs.
[Image: tumblr_n03zpdRufG1suedwgo1_400.png]

"Hotel Moscow will not forgive anyone who is involved in obstructing our operations in any way. We will denounce and destroy them, then kill their parents and siblings. If necessary, even their pet dog." - Balalaika (Black Lagoon)

Tumblr | Twitter
Follow me on them! :D I follow for follow.

(Answering bnb for Latios) In Xenoblade, we're currently with the High Entia on Bionis's head, and Melia has just gone to the grave of whosits. So far, I've really liked the game (Latios a little less so for some reason), and the worldbuilding and generally just the views in it are absolutely flipping amazing. The battles can get a bit repetitive, but there's enough characters with different enough battle styles that it's not so annoying to me. Sometimes the AI players are a bit dumb, so I kinda hope they would have given you the option to switch characters mid-battle, but the "encourage" and "warn" options as well as the chain attack thing even that out nicely. I also LOVE the characters, and the plot is interesting, but... Is it just me, or is Shulk kind of really boring? All the other characters are so interesting and nuanced, and Shulk is just kind of there. Monado's really the only thing he's got going for him. Well, I'm hoping he'll get on his own, still, but so far I'm getting serious flashbacks of Vaan from FFXII =_=

Also playing: Hyrule Warriors. Lots and lots of Hyrule Warriors. That game is so much better than I ever anticipated!
[Image: sentretsig_zps54cdacf8.png]

- The Sentret Moderator -
- Reads, writes and draws -
- The resident fan of Sentret -
- Also in charge of some stuff -

I've got a PS3 last month. Got Puyo Puyo Tetris for it and played it a LOT.

I've also got the Jumping Flash games from the PlayStation Store. Completed the first and working on the second.
[Image: V1YVF.png]
From left to right: Witch, Draco Centauros, Feli, and White Feli. All from Puyo Puyo!! 20th Anniversary.
Avatar has (some of) my favorite Pokemon from each generation. Boy, do I have a lot of favorites! XP

At the moment, I'm playing Super Smash Bros on both Wii U and 3DS when I can (but I'm still not comfortable mashing my control stick even with the new nub on the New 3DS!), some Animal Crossing when I remember, and... I really should be finishing Majora's Mask 3D and cracking open Splatoon, but I just haven't gotten around to those.

I've also of course got Alpha Sapphire to finish. I can't believe I haven't picked it up in such a long time.
CamisadoThe BBS Host & Admin ✖ @The_BBS is on Twitter! ✖
[Image: fAcqqCd.gif] [Image: EesTi4O.gif] [Image: JavALFZ.gif]
✖ Hosted in the UK by EvohostingNetwork home pageExtended personal profileTumblr

Don't Starve. It's this delightfully Tim Burton survival/resource gathering game that seems pretty simple but is actually hella addictive.

I've also got Portal, but for some reason, I can only play it for a few minutes here and there before going back to Don't Starve.

...Apparently, even I'm not strong enough to survive a Steam sale. D:
Holmes: Punch me in the face.
Watson: Punch you?
Holmes: Yes! Punch me! In the face! Didn't you hear me?
Watson: I always hear "punch me in the face" when you're speaking, but it's usually subtext.
- Sherlock, "The Scandal in Belgravia"

The girl responsible for this atrocity to mankind. And this one. And these

I've taken to just not looking at Steam sales after so many Humble Bundles I've bought and haven't played! Haha. Don't Starve looks really interesting, I can see why it's addictive. :D

Did you happen to get Portal 2 as well? It's even better than Portal, and it's got co-op if you or anyone wants to hit me up for it sometime!
✖ Hosted in the UK by EvohostingNetwork home pageExtended personal profileTumblr

(27th Jun 2015, 11:40 PM)Camisado Wrote: Did you happen to get Portal 2 as well? It's even better than Portal, and it's got co-op if you or anyone wants to hit me up for it sometime!

I did! :D Problem is, I'm saving it for after I beat Portal because I have this thing about not indulging in second installments of anything until I get through first installments. I blame Harry Potter for it.

Also, haha, oh man, I need to indulge in Humble Bundle more often. It's usually got choice stuff, and pay-what-you-can models are amazing for poor post-grad kids.
Holmes: Punch me in the face.
Watson: Punch you?
Holmes: Yes! Punch me! In the face! Didn't you hear me?
Watson: I always hear "punch me in the face" when you're speaking, but it's usually subtext.
- Sherlock, "The Scandal in Belgravia"

The girl responsible for this atrocity to mankind. And this one. And these

I've been playing Lost Odyssey (XBox 360) for a while and about halfway through Disc 4 (got the ship White Boa), however I then had to move and the XBox is...somewhere among the sorted mess in the new home. XD Its mechanic plays similar to Final Fantasy 7 through 10 games, though there had been some fun minigames too.

In the meantime, started playing Child of Light (PC version) as I recently got it from the Steam Summer sale. Only just finished Chapter 2, but I think it's charming! Took a bit to get used to the controls, though it's probably because my laptop isn't always best for gaming (it works fine, but framerate seems to dip at times, and I'm the kind of person that doesn't notice framerate that much haha).
“Now my friends, I think this calls for a toast. We’re embarking on something truly great here. Be prepared for what’s coming.”

[Avatar found image at LJ] [The Black Cat's Stains: My gallery] [The Ruin Maniac: My ASB-Neo Trainer Profile]

Monster Hunter 4: Ultimate (single player mode), Splatoon (multiplayer/Amiibo challenges), and Animal Crossing once a week as well. I've recently finished off Paper Mario: Sticker star once and for all, and currently playing through an old GB Fire Emblem title (FE7).
(28th Jun 2015, 02:27 AM)Bay Alexison Wrote: In the meantime, started playing Child of Light (PC version) as I recently got it from the Steam Summer sale. Only just finished Chapter 2, but I think it's charming! Took a bit to get used to the controls, though it's probably because my laptop isn't always best for gaming (it works fine, but framerate seems to dip at times, and I'm the kind of person that doesn't notice framerate that much haha).
I finished Child of Light on the Wii U a month or so ago. I liked it as well, and I didn't have any framerate issues. Nice music and design to the game. Not too long as well, which is good as I wish to clear some of my gaming backlog this year... before stuff like Xenoblade X comes around. >_>
[Image: suisdbsf.png]
By TwilightBlade of PC. =D

(28th Jun 2015, 10:13 AM)bobandbill Wrote: I finished Child of Light on the Wii U a month or so ago. I liked it as well, and I didn't have any framerate issues. Nice music and design to the game. Not too long as well, which is good as I wish to clear some of my gaming backlog this year... before stuff like Xenoblade X comes around. >_>

Yeah I heard the Wii U version is the best version to play. As I said, it's probably my laptop sometimes acting up but otherwise I can be able to play around 90% of the time.

I've just read the first couple of sentences on Wikipedia about Child of Light (and what you guys have said) and I'm totally sold. It's going on my to-play list!