Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Hope you like purple!

Because a few of you may be purple now. :V (An-chan helped in picking said colour).

I made a new usergroup for people who have done a bunch of contributions to Wynaut?. Consider it a thank you status, I suppose! Was an idea from ages back which I decided should be put in already.

Also, you get 5 stars in your postbit. Yay!
[Image: suisdbsf.png]
By TwilightBlade of PC. =D

Congratulations, my purple friends! Your contributions to the magazine are invaluable to such a degree that there just simply wouldn't be a magazine without y'all. Thank you for all you've done so far, and here's to hoping we can keep this project going for a long time to come! *raises a toast of grape soda*
[Image: sentretsig_zps54cdacf8.png]

- The Sentret Moderator -
- Reads, writes and draws -
- The resident fan of Sentret -
- Also in charge of some stuff -

Awwww, thank you guys! I know I'm honoured, and I am quite honestly a little touched.
GRAPE POP IN DA HOUSE

I do, in fact, like purple. :D

This is great, thank you guys! I do like grape soda as well, but not as much as my brother. He's addicted to the stuff! Anyway, I sure hope to keep this going for a long while too. It's been a lot of fun and I don't plan on leaving for a long time. Thanks again!

One problem; Slayr, you gotta change your thing to say "Grape Sodian 2", and Hoenn should put his as 3! I'll make mine 1, so it's like a series!

Fine, I'll change mine. But just remember, I'm the guy for grass types around here. :P

YAAY! WE'RE LIKE A TEAM!

Lol I don't even-

But this one's awesome XD
I love the idea of a purple contributor thing, makes me feel important XD