Hey, I'm speedingbulletbill!

What will Mario do?
Jump!
3!
Stylish!
3!
Stylish!
1 Star Point!
Oh, sorry, it's just that, well, you're a Bullet Bill, and, uh yeah. Stomped ya. So, welcome to the Bulletin Board System forums... I didn't know what it meant, either. Hope you enjoy all we have to offer here, from our Pokemon discussions and writing section to our world famous magazine. Will you be writing/editing? It's always great to get new people doing that!

Maybe 'no jumping on members' should be a rule...

Hello! I hope you enjoy your time here, and don't fly into any walls.
[Image: suisdbsf.png]
By TwilightBlade of PC. =D

(9th Oct 2013, 11:11 PM)Richard Fightmaster Wrote: Will you be writing/editing? It's always great to get new people doing that!

I have two stories, actually, just have to fix them.

I mean for Wynaut? Magazine, though it's nice you have stories.

Idk what W?M is :s

Well, kind Bullet Bill that I just killed by stomping, might I interest you in the main attraction of the forum? Simply scroll down to the Wynaut? The BBS Magazine Workshop section for how to get started!
Now here's a link to Wynaut?! Enjoy!

Well, Richard already clued you in to our (what we would like to think of as) world-famous magazine here, so I'll just let you explore that for a while.

On another note, our writing section has been a little dry lately, so it would be great if you could post some of your stories. I don't know if I would be able to read them due to college leaving me pretty busy, but I'll definitely try to check them out.

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum, speedingbulletbill! Hope you enjoy your time here. :)
CamisadoThe BBS Host & Admin ✖ @The_BBS is on Twitter! ✖
[Image: fAcqqCd.gif] [Image: EesTi4O.gif] [Image: JavALFZ.gif]
✖ Hosted in the UK by EvohostingNetwork home pageExtended personal profileTumblr

Welcome to the forums.

Show ContentSpoiler: