Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Yo.

Just stopping by to say hey and hopefully become a regular forum member here, I've been terribly busy lately but hopefully now the workload will subside a bit. I'm Sean (Kunai from PFU if anyone here remembers it), I'm 21 and yes, that is me in the picture with my darling girlfriend.

Why hello there! We sure are excited to have you here! Hopefully you can be around often and contribute to the many topics around here. In case you were wondering, that's not really me in my photo. I'm not a snake from another world, I swear!

I don't think I was ever a part of PFU, but I think some of the other members were.

Maybe you can contribute an article or two to our magazine. It's newly renovated (and by renovated I mean we added two sticky threads), so contributing has never been easier. If you don't want to, that's okay. We'll be equally happy with you participating in discussions and stuff like that.

I swear that's me in my avatar, dahling. Now, Cacnea, be a doll and Needle Arm that Pikachu?
*blasts off again*
I'm back. Real talk, It's always great to see new members, our humble little 'zine is growing! How excellent! Hope you have fun, blah de blah generic welcome speech. I would say your girlfriend is attractive, but I'm apparently James, so women don't do it for me. You know, because James is gay. (Do I mention that way too much?)

Hi, and welcome to the forums! As said, a few other members used to be on PFU, so perhaps they would know of you. If not, no matter!
Quote:(Do I mention that way too much?)
Yes. Colonu
[Image: suisdbsf.png]
By TwilightBlade of PC. =D

Wow, new member! That's so cool! Welcome, then. Just hoping you'll come around here and have fun, y'know.

Sean! It's great to see you. Happycbig
CamisadoThe BBS Host & Admin ✖ @The_BBS is on Twitter! ✖
[Image: fAcqqCd.gif] [Image: EesTi4O.gif] [Image: JavALFZ.gif]
✖ Hosted in the UK by EvohostingNetwork home pageExtended personal profileTumblr