who am i?

plz im new answer these questions
or am i supposed to?
in any case,

This is that cool BBS Forums
I joined because I wanna contribute n have fun
I'm ★Hoenn★ from PC

yolo btw

This is the MyBBS, where we have writing forums, discuss Pokemon, and work on our famous magazine "Wynaut?", which focuses on fan made Pokemon comedyish stuff. You joined because we kick ass. And you are Hoenn, which is my favourite region, as well as Bay's, if I remember correctly. Pokemon Emerald was my first and still is my favourite Pokemon game. So, yeah, hope you enjoy the forums and maybe even contribute to the 'zine.

Richard pretty much said it. We're a more writer heavy board, but we also happy with people contributing to various topics on the forums. Hopefully you'll find a happy place here and contribute to the various topics. Happy posting!

Oh, hi there, Hoenn! Welcome to the BBS! We're kind of on the quiet side, but you joined the forum because we're also on the fun side. Hope you'll enjoy your time here!

(23rd Aug 2013, 11:09 AM)Astinus Wrote: Oh, hi there, Hoenn! Welcome to the BBS! We're kind of on the quiet side, but you joined the forum because we're also on the fun side. Hope you'll enjoy your time here!

thanks

and thanks Richard Fightmaster and Slayr123 too
you guys are really nice

I'll just proceed to hang out, then.

Welcome, Hoenn! Good to see you appear. =)
[Image: suisdbsf.png]
By TwilightBlade of PC. =D

(23rd Aug 2013, 01:18 PM)bobandbill Wrote: Welcome, Hoenn! Good to see you appear. =)

Thank you :)

(23rd Aug 2013, 08:58 AM)Richard Fightmaster Wrote: And you are Hoenn, which is my favourite region, as well as Bay's, if I remember correctly.

Yeah, Hoenn is my favorite region haha.

Anyways, hello Hoenn! Hope you enjoy your stay here. :)
[Image: skyandbalincopy.png]
“Now my friends, I think this calls for a toast. We’re embarking on something truly great here. Be prepared for what’s coming.”

[Avatar found image at LJ] [The Black Cat's Stains: My gallery] [The Ruin Maniac: My ASB-Neo Trainer Profile]
[Nothing, Everything and Heart of the Sea (coming soon): My stories]

Hoenn! The only region I have yet to play. I've got Emerald (my brother gave his copy to me some time ago) but I've yet to actually get around to playing it. But enough rambling about that. Hello and welcome! I hope you hanging out with us :)
[Image: sentretsig_zps54cdacf8.png]

- The Sentret Moderator -
- Reads, writes and draws -
- The resident fan of Sentret -
- Also in charge of some stuff -