Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

I am new!

What's up, everyone! I found the link to this place through bobandbill's signature on another forum and decided to join. The current default theme is so adorable and I give major kudos to the creator! Hope to stick around for a long time. :)

Hi there, and again it's nice to see you (unexpectedly) join! =)

You can thank Camisado/An-chan for the forum themes, haha.
[Image: suisdbsf.png]
By TwilightBlade of PC. =D

Holy people finding the forum via bnb's signature link. You're, like, the third consecutive one. Well, I hope you enjoy our magazine and forum.

First off, I would like to say welcome! I hope you enjoy our little community here and possibly help with the magazine. If writing isn't your thing don't worry, we'll be just as happy with you contributing to the various threads here. Hope to see you around!

Thank you so much loves! I'm sure I'll enjoy my stay and possibly contribute to the mag, too. :D Lookin' forward to being here!

Sorry for the late hello! Welcome to the boards, Sheep. I hope you like it here :3 Thanks for the compliments, also! Camisado is the brains behind most of our themes here, but I've given here a hand every now and then and made some of the art for her, so I'll snatch a little bit of the credit :D But yes, thank you and welcome! I'm looking forward to seeing you around!
[Image: sentretsig_zps54cdacf8.png]

- The Sentret Moderator -
- Reads, writes and draws -
- The resident fan of Sentret -
- Also in charge of some stuff -

Hello Sheep! It's nice to meet you! And thanks, we like to make cute themes. :D Big thanks to An-chan for the mascot. And thanks to bobandbill's apparently mesmerising signature and activity on other boards. xD

I'm a bit absent from posting sometimes, but I hope you enjoy your stay and I look forward to seeing you around. :3
CamisadoThe BBS Host & Admin ✖ @The_BBS is on Twitter! ✖
[Image: fAcqqCd.gif] [Image: EesTi4O.gif] [Image: JavALFZ.gif]
✖ Hosted in the UK by EvohostingNetwork home pageExtended personal profileTumblr