Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

A wild Keldeo appeared! What do you do?

201QM 
Hello, everyone.

I'm new here (just signed up a couple of minutes ago, literally), and I hope I can meet new people and have fun.

Uh, that's it, I guess. Oh, and I'm a writer - check out my Pokemon Mystery Dungeon story. I understand that the first few chapters aren't really that good and need a bit of polish, but hey. I ardently desire a beta reader that can proofread every chapter before I send it out and spot plot inconsistency, as well as character development. (If you're interested, PM me.)
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8755298/1/Po...xploration

I'm not entirely sure if it's okay to post links to other sites on here, so if this is the case, oh well. My apologies in advance.

Bye-bee. I hope we get to be friends, friendly friends.

Hi there, Keldeo! Welcome to the forums.

Hurrah for another writer! I'd suggest that if you'd like feedback on your fic to post it in the writing forum section: http://bbs.studio-revolution.net/forumdi...php?fid=18 If you do then then it's better to post the story itself there (with a new chapter in separate posts) than to just link to another site with it on.
[Image: suisdbsf.png]
By TwilightBlade of PC. =D

GO! MAGIKARP! USE A SPLASH ATTACK! NICE WORK, MAGIKARP! RETURN! GO, MASTER BALL!

I caught you! Yay! Anyways, welcome to Wynaut?! I'm always glad to see new people, as they just make me look more and more senior! All jokes aside, I hope you enjoy these fine forums and maybe even contribute an article or two to the Magazine!

Hi Keldeo! I'm not the best at introductions, but it's always lovely to see new members and I hope you have a good time here! I'm not always around, but I'm always PM-able.

Definitely share your writing with us, we look forward to it!
CamisadoThe BBS Host & Admin ✖ @The_BBS is on Twitter! ✖
[Image: fAcqqCd.gif] [Image: EesTi4O.gif] [Image: JavALFZ.gif]
✖ Hosted in the UK by EvohostingNetwork home pageExtended personal profileTumblr