Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

A Wild Knightfall Appeared!

The title lies. I am not wild in the slightest, but, I am here. So, I guess that much is true.

I write, that is pretty much the extent of my abilities. Hope you all enjoy.

Knightfall signing off...
[Image: OverthrownTtA_zps433773ef.png]

Transcending the Abyss ~~ PMD: Overthrown
An Abyss, a Kingdom, a Prophecy, a Revolution, and Insanity.

[Image: Overthrown_zps05f0a15f.png]

Hi there! (Again!)

I guess not being wild isn't too bad, usually wild people don't do too well on forums and spam like crazy. And if it's a Pokemon they don't tend to know how to type in the first place. :V

Why the liking for Charmeleon btw? I like it myself on that note, and recall having a Trading Card of it which looked neat.
[Image: suisdbsf.png]
By TwilightBlade of PC. =D

(20th Jun 2013, 01:52 PM)bobandbill Wrote: Hi there! (Again!)

I guess not being wild isn't too bad, usually wild people don't do too well on forums and spam like crazy. And if it's a Pokemon they don't tend to know how to type in the first place. :V

Why the liking for Charmeleon btw? I like it myself on that note, and recall having a Trading Card of it which looked neat.

Precisely. And the whole "wild" thing just doesn't appeal to me. I mean, I like civilization and all its comforts. xD

And why? Well ... I'm not sure. I just do. The fact that it's the species I chose for the main character of my story and got some awesome fan art for only makes me like it even more.

Welcome to the forums! However, I'm very sorry for your loss; Wartortle is 2112 times better than Charmeleon.

Okay, let's not get into a fight about which one is better, because that's all about opinion and nostalgia. Anyway welcome to the forum and I hope you find this place to be fun and enjoyable. You managed to join just in time for our posting blitz so make sure to check out the rules and have fun!

Hey, Knightfall! I saw you several times at Serebii. Great to see another writer joining here. :) Hope you enjoy your stay!
[Image: skyandbalincopy.png]
“Now my friends, I think this calls for a toast. We’re embarking on something truly great here. Be prepared for what’s coming.”

[Avatar found image at LJ] [The Black Cat's Stains: My gallery] [The Ruin Maniac: My ASB-Neo Trainer Profile]
[Nothing, Everything and Heart of the Sea (coming soon): My stories]

Hi there! You have a cool name, and I have the vague feeling I may have seen you before. I'm not entirely sure, though... I generally suck at names. Anyway! Welcome to the boards, hopefully you'll like it here. Make sure to take part in the festivities of the posting rally, as there's cool prizes to look forward to in the end! Plus it's a lot of fun.

It's good to have more writers, also. I've been trying to get more activity going in the writing section - not too much recently because I've been busy with school - but maybe we can get a better reviewer/writer base going again? :) Anyway yes hello and welcome! Please make yourself at home.
[Image: sentretsig_zps54cdacf8.png]

- The Sentret Moderator -
- Reads, writes and draws -
- The resident fan of Sentret -
- Also in charge of some stuff -

Wow, lots of replies!

@Richard Fightmaster: Well, alright then. Nice to hear your thoughts on the subject.

@Slayr231: Don't worry, I'm hardly one to get into fights. Anyways, thanks! I'm sure I'll enjoy my stay here! And, I'm reading into the rules now.

@Bay Alexison: You have? That's cool. And yep, I figured I'd try to bring my writing talents over here.

@An-chan: Thank you! I tend to like it as well. XD Anyways, I'm around on Serebii and some other places, so it's entirely possible you've seen me before.
Like I said above, I'm checking out the rules for it now. I'm pretty excited for it.

And yep. More writers never hurts. I'll try to do my best to generate some more activity there myself with my stories. I'm not much of a reviewer, but I try to review when I can.

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome!

Hello Knightfall! I'm always a bit late to the party. I'm a very absent host!

It's very nice to meet you and I hope you enjoy your time here! I like to think we have a nice community of writers, so welcome to the fold.

I may or may not have seen you around, but I've not been very active in the online Pokémon fandom recently. :<
CamisadoThe BBS Host & Admin ✖ @The_BBS is on Twitter! ✖
[Image: fAcqqCd.gif] [Image: EesTi4O.gif] [Image: JavALFZ.gif]
✖ Hosted in the UK by EvohostingNetwork home pageExtended personal profileTumblr