Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Fire Red - Nuzlocke Comic

As the title suggests I'm playing pokemon fire red using weird rules http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/N..._Challenge

I can only attempt to catch the first pokemon I encounter in each new area.

I must nickname all my pokemon.

If a pokemon faints it is considered dead and must be released.

I am writing down my experience in the form of this comic.

[Image: VyXJltQ.png]
"We dreamed of creating the world's strongest Pokémon...and we succeeded." ~ Neil Degrasse Sagan

Oh my god Musty

AT EDGE OF MY SEAT, HOPE LANCE DOESN'T DIE
Catfish

Hahaha very nice. Beat that Squirdatturtle, Lance!
[Image: skyandbalincopy.png]
“Now my friends, I think this calls for a toast. We’re embarking on something truly great here. Be prepared for what’s coming.”

[Avatar found image at LJ] [The Black Cat's Stains: My gallery] [The Ruin Maniac: My ASB-Neo Trainer Profile]
[Nothing, Everything and Heart of the Sea (coming soon): My stories]

[Image: aWHzSj8.png]
"We dreamed of creating the world's strongest Pokémon...and we succeeded." ~ Neil Degrasse Sagan

I'm de-lurking just to say oh good lord, Musty XD

Gogogo Lance!
[Image: tumblr_inline_mq2g738c7j1qz4rgp.gif]

[Image: H6yxDYS.png]

u hav a lot of grammer mistakes u might wanna pay atention to that also I notised the player charater has no color y is that????

but this is realy good 10/10 would read agin
[Image: sentretsig_zps54cdacf8.png]

- The Sentret Moderator -
- Reads, writes and draws -
- The resident fan of Sentret -
- Also in charge of some stuff -

(13th Mar 2013, 01:43 PM)An-chan Wrote: u hav a lot of grammer mistakes u might wanna pay atention to that also I notised the player charater has no color y is that????

but this is realy good 10/10 would read agin

no prof oak is granpa not gramma coz he boi so not mistaak i mad my charactar colorless to repind us dat iz nat da color dat mattas imzportant thing is was on nda inzide. in da end we iz all brodas and sistas and unclez and aquaintenzes and frendz wid benefittz and dat wat countz *teer*

Do u still rate it 'realy good 10/10 would read agin' after reading it agin? becareful coz maybe stuk in infinite loop