Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

 
Other Pale Luna Smiles Wide

#21
Show ContentSpoiler:
Δ
Reply

#22
> Provided you're in a safe location that is neither on fire or populated with anything obviously trying to kill you, you should try to see if you can set the number display on your watch so you could actually respond to the creature's messages. Maybe it knows where/who you are. Maybe. It would be worth a shot, anyway. Probably.
[Image: sentretsig_zps54cdacf8.png]








- The Sentret Moderator -
- Reads, writes and draws -
- The resident fan of Sentret -
- Also in charge of some stuff -




Reply

#23
> Check if the window is large enough for you to fit through it.
> If the window is large enough, prepare yourself mentally for the horrors that may wait outside and jump out the window.
> If it's not big enough...uh. Crawl into a fetal position and cry, hopefully you can produce enough tears to put out the fire.
Reply

#24
> Okay, so, the something outside is sending you really creepy messages. That's not good. Also the place is on fire, so that's also not good. If you can get to the door, take a burning floorboard and proceed to wield it as a temporary extra weapon as you exit.

Narrator Wrote:The fire is too hot to allow you to cross.

You'll need to find an alternate exit.

------------

INVENTORY:
* SHOVEL (equipped, set to auto-attack)
* ROPE (equipped)
* DOLLAR x2
* QUARTER x4
* DIME
* NICKEL
* LIGHTER
* BROKEN(?) WATCH (held)
* BELT



> If you can't get to the door, I guess we have to go actually play with whatever creeps outside. Brandish a burning floorboard and open the window. Though looking at how this is going, I sort of doubt the thing will be deterred and/or hurt by fire. You will, however, and therefore you need to get out. Posthaste. Death by creepy may be preferable to death by burning.

Narrator Wrote:You pull free one of the burning floorboards, taking care not to burn yourself in the process. At the same time, you unequip the SHOVEL and place it back in your pack while replacing it with the TORCH.

Once you do this, you move to the window.

A white head peers into the glass. It has no face. No eyes. Nothing but white blankness.

You open the window and immediately stab it in the face with the TORCH before climbing out of the window.

SLENDERMAN sustains 4 damage. HP: 9/13

SLENDERMAN attacks by slashing at you with its long arms. The arms sail harmlessly over your head as you hit the ground and duck.

------------

INVENTORY:
* SHOVEL
* ROPE (equipped)
* DOLLAR x2
* QUARTER x4
* DIME
* NICKEL
* LIGHTER
* BROKEN(?) WATCH (held)
* BELT
* TORCH (equipped, set to auto-attack)




> Whichever route you pick, proceed with extreme caution and try not to cause yourself being set on fire again.

Narrator Wrote:Good to know.

Battle style set to DEFENSIVE. You will now be more likely to defend yourself instead of attack aggressively. Absconding from a battle will be 100% effective unless circumstances dictate that this wouldn't make sense. Auto-attack has been turned off.

------------

INVENTORY:
* SHOVEL
* ROPE (equipped)
* DOLLAR x2
* QUARTER x4
* DIME
* NICKEL
* LIGHTER
* BROKEN(?) WATCH (held)
* BELT
* TORCH (equipped)




> Oh balls oh balls put it out

Narrator Wrote:You don't think it's a good idea to put out your torch mid-battle, and you have nothing to put out the house fire.

SLENDERMAN awaits your next move.

------------

INVENTORY:
* SHOVEL
* ROPE (equipped)
* DOLLAR x2
* QUARTER x4
* DIME
* NICKEL
* LIGHTER
* BROKEN(?) WATCH (held)
* BELT
* TORCH (equipped)




> Failing that, gtfo.

Narrator Wrote:You are already out.

SLENDERMAN awaits your next move.

------------

INVENTORY:
* SHOVEL
* ROPE (equipped)
* DOLLAR x2
* QUARTER x4
* DIME
* NICKEL
* LIGHTER
* BROKEN(?) WATCH (held)
* BELT
* TORCH (equipped)




> Shout random numbers from 0-9 and letters from a-f as you run to the next building over.

Narrator Wrote:You choose to abscond, breaking into a run to dash past SLENDERMAN and into the woods towards the town.

SLENDERMAN seems puzzled by your choice of words. It is sufficiently distracted for the time being.

------------

INVENTORY:
* SHOVEL
* ROPE (equipped)
* DOLLAR x2
* QUARTER x4
* DIME
* NICKEL
* LIGHTER
* BROKEN(?) WATCH (held)
* BELT
* TORCH (equipped)




> Chant the hex code for your favourite colour - maybe that will scare the beastie away.

Narrator Wrote:"FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF," you hiss.

SLENDERMAN is confused.

------------

INVENTORY:
* SHOVEL
* ROPE (equipped)
* DOLLAR x2
* QUARTER x4
* DIME
* NICKEL
* LIGHTER
* BROKEN(?) WATCH (held)
* BELT
* TORCH (equipped)




> Provided you're in a safe location that is neither on fire or populated with anything obviously trying to kill you, you should try to see if you can set the number display on your watch so you could actually respond to the creature's messages. Maybe it knows where/who you are. Maybe. It would be worth a shot, anyway. Probably.

Narrator Wrote:You are not yet in a safe location. You are busy running through a stand of trees.

------------

INVENTORY:
* SHOVEL
* ROPE (equipped)
* DOLLAR x2
* QUARTER x4
* DIME
* NICKEL
* LIGHTER
* BROKEN(?) WATCH (held)
* BELT
* TORCH (equipped)




> Check if the window is large enough for you to fit through it.
> If the window is large enough, prepare yourself mentally for the horrors that may wait outside and jump out the window.
> If it's not big enough...uh. Crawl into a fetal position and cry, hopefully you can produce enough tears to put out the fire.


Narrator Wrote:You are already out.

------------

INVENTORY:
* SHOVEL
* ROPE (equipped)
* DOLLAR x2
* QUARTER x4
* DIME
* NICKEL
* LIGHTER
* BROKEN(?) WATCH (held)
* BELT
* TORCH (equipped)


NOTES:
Show ContentSpoiler:
Holmes: Punch me in the face.
Watson: Punch you?
Holmes: Yes! Punch me! In the face! Didn't you hear me?
Watson: I always hear "punch me in the face" when you're speaking, but it's usually subtext.
- Sherlock, "The Scandal in Belgravia"

The girl responsible for this atrocity to mankind. And this one. And these
Reply

#25
> DO NOT BE REDIRECTED KEEP RUNNING AND REACH THE TOWN PLEASE.

> Examine the town when you reach it, looking for anything particularly (or not) macabre or immediately dangerous.

> Find somewhere safe and secure to catch your breath and take stock of your surroundings.

> Multitask similar commands so that we don't waste time doing things that are already done.

Show ContentSpoiler:
Catfish
Reply

#26
> Be redirected to the closest safe building you can get into and barricade yourself.
Δ
Reply

#27
> After being redirected to the closest safe building you can get into and barricading yourself in, change Bite settings so that if you encounter safe food you can eat it.

> Develop method of determining whether what you see is a construct of your mind due to horrific reality being too much for it. You don't want to keep mistaking things for things they are not!

> If barricaded inside a building, work out how to keep your light without burning down the building and/or setting yourself on fire.
[Image: tumblr_m6hd8jjbxc1qmo1ubo1_400.gif]
Inventor of the Shoop smiley
Reply

#28
> Review what you know of Slendermen. Do they actually kill people? Or does anyone even know?

> Since the town has lights, put out your torch once you come to a more well-lit area so as not to set yourself and/or anything else on fire anymore. If the area isn't better-lit at all, carry on with Mia's torch-related command.
[Image: sentretsig_zps54cdacf8.png]








- The Sentret Moderator -
- Reads, writes and draws -
- The resident fan of Sentret -
- Also in charge of some stuff -




Reply



Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)