Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

 
Mountains Are My Thing

#81
> Just to be safe, pick up another few meteorites off the floor. Don't want to be leaving all of them behind if they turn out to be an important resource or something!
> Resolve to find Prof. Oak and bring him your remaining meteorites.
Wibbly wobbly timey wimey

If this sentence is blue, then you are moving too quickly towards your screen. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP.
Reply

#82
> Draw more smiley faces on the egg to increase average friendship value. Hopefully it will hatch into something that won't run away.

The Narrator Wrote:You draw lots of smiley faces on Bernadette!

Bernadette is starting to creep you out - it was better when she only had one. Now you feel like she is staring at you everywhere you go, no matter what you do!


It doesn't help that you're surrounded by freaking Meteorites. It makes you think of the plot of that one movie where the glowing meteorite fragments gave the alien baby enhanced powers and sexual prowess and you are damned if you want a superstrong, superfast egg with laser vision (LOOK AT ALL THE EYES YOU GAVE HER YOU REGRET THAT SO MUCH) trying to hook up with you!

And these aren't fragments. There are multiple whole meteorites.



You wonder why on earth anybody thought it was a good idea to give such destructive potential to the Prof.!

What if he was an alien baby!?



> Update and check World Map Add-on

The Narrator Wrote:You look at the World Map.

It is a fluro yellow sticky note with your name written at the top in really bad handwriting that apparently has some sort of GPS significance. It has an electrical connector on it, but you have no idea how it works.

Checking the Options on your PokéGear yields no results, but the border on your Town Map has turned the same yellow as the sticky note.


You are very confused!



> Give Bernadette a last name

The Narrator Wrote:You give Bernadette a last name.

MORE POWER TO THE EGG.



> Use your l33t haxxorzz skills to open the source of the secret mission CYOA and check for anything related to the author.

The Narrator Wrote:You do not understand l33t and you don't understand what l33t is, why one of your thoughts was in l33t or what exactly you were thinking about.

Man your brain is weird!



> If you have no l33t haxxorzz skills, go cultivate some.

The Narrator Wrote:You walk over to a stack of meteorites and start bashing your head against one of them.


The Old Man looks on in wonder.


Old Man gained +2 Elderly Adviser Despair points!



> Cuddle Bernadette and whisper sweet nothings to her. Nobody understands you but her. Everyone else LEAVES. But not your dear sweet precious Bernadette.

The Narrator Wrote:You cuddle Bernadette and whisper sweet nothings to her. Nobody understands you but her. Everyone else LEAVES. But not your dear sweet precious Bernadette.


You feel quite tired. It's been a long day!



Red's Monty Python Cochlear Implant is quite put out by his unfaithful behaviour and has ceased to whisper sweet nothings in his ear.



> Attempt to dislodge the old man's earmuffs and yell at him at length about all the crazy bullshit.

The Narrator Wrote:You are surrounded by (20x99)x Meteorites.

Some of them are glowing faintly.

You smell sulphur.




You wonder if the Old Man can smell the sulphur from the other side of your (20x99)x Meteorites!



> Contemplate the famous urban legend of Missing.No, the infamous Pokemon That Should Not Be.

The Narrator Wrote:You know for a fact that the PC guy pulled that one with the help of a few Porygon.


"..."


Which is kind of scary, now that you think about Porygon being involved!



> Just to be safe, pick up another few meteorites off the floor. Don't want to be leaving all of them behind if they turn out to be an important resource or something!

The Narrator Wrote:You pick up 3x Meteorites off the floor.


They are pretty heavy!



> Resolve to find Prof. Oak and bring him your remaining meteorites.

The Narrator Wrote:You have reason to believe that Prof. Oak and your Mom and all the people you ever knew in your childhood except that asshole Gary might be either dead or part of the Borg Collective.

But you'll try! Even if it means you have to find his flesh-stripped corpse and a necromancer.


You think Koga might know a necromancer.




"........"






You are trying very hard not to cry.
[Image: tumblr_m6hd8jjbxc1qmo1ubo1_400.gif]
Inventor of the Shoop smiley
Reply

#83
> Okay buddy, shhhh. Take a deep breath.

> Do something that helps you calm down. It's hard not to get hysterical in a bad situation, but doing so will probably not help.

> Assess the facts that you have gathered so far in a logical manner, further giving you a grip on the matters at hand.

> Maybe get rid of those extra smiley faces on Bernadette and warm her up. On the off chance she isn't some sort of Porygon thing, maybe she'll hatch into a Pokemon that won't run away or manipulate your poor little mind.
Catfish
Reply

#84
> Take several more deep breaths, for good measure. It's not like you're low on oxygen.
> Politely ask the old man what he knows about the aliens.
> If that doesn't work, shout it at him really loudly. It is a language he should understand.
> Examine what is going on outside. With EXTREME caution.
Reply

#85
> Okay buddy, shhhh. Take a deep breath.

The Narrator Wrote:You shhhh and take a deep breath.



> Do something that helps you calm down. It's hard not to get hysterical in a bad situation, but doing so will probably not help.

The Narrator Wrote:You pretend that life is a game and that you are the Player and that because of this you will definitely find a way to get out of this alive and with your parents intact! You feel much better after pretending this.

Then it occurs to you that one of your parents is definitely not intact to begin with and you feel sad again.

It's an old hurt, though, and the pain has lessened over time.



> Assess the facts that you have gathered so far in a logical manner, further giving you a grip on the matters at hand.

The Narrator Wrote:There is an Old Man.

There are a lot of Meteorites.

The Porygon are very, very creepy.

The Porygon were talking in the voices of people from your town.

Something was following the Porygon. You aren't sure what that something was, but you know it is bad news and that you probably shouldn't go outside if the Old Man has the door barricaded that well against the something.

You should probably listen to the Old Man's advice - if he takes those Earmuffs off and you can ask for it!

The Meteorites are very heavy and you are holding three of them.



> Maybe get rid of those extra smiley faces on Bernadette and warm her up. On the off chance she isn't some sort of Porygon thing, maybe she'll hatch into a Pokemon that won't run away or manipulate your poor little mind.

The Narrator Wrote:You put down the Meteorite and wipe the extra smiley faces on Bernadette and warm her up.

She seems far less creepy now!

You really hope she isn't another Espeon.




> Take several more deep breaths, for good measure. It's not like you're low on oxygen.

Steve Wrote:Steve.




> Politely ask the old man what he knows about the aliens.

The Narrator Wrote:The Old Man is wearing Earmuffs!



> If that doesn't work, shout it at him really loudly. It is a language he should understand.

The Narrator Wrote:The Old Man is wearing Earmuffs!



> Examine what is going on outside. With EXTREME caution.

The Narrator Wrote:You're not going to be able to move that barricade anytime soon without Espeon's help - and he certainly isn't offering it!

Oh, how you just absolutely love your darling Espeon and would never have an errant thought about wringing his scrawny freaking neck no way would you think that you definitely need to spend more quality time with him maybe you can go on a double date with some of those ditto you keep thinking about wow wouldn't that be fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!


You wonder where the Old Man got two freaking Machamp... That's something you would imagine that most old people around this area probably don't have!
[Image: tumblr_m6hd8jjbxc1qmo1ubo1_400.gif]
Inventor of the Shoop smiley
Reply

#86
> Put down the plot relevant meteorites - there are plenty and they're too heavy to carry.

> Attempt to reach the old man and remove his earmuffs so you can talk to him.

> If you can't reach the old man, then bugger it, go find somewhere safe to take a nap. Cuddle Bernadette for warmth!
Catfish
Reply

#87
> If able to talk to Old Man, ask him about earmuffs and general situation.

> If not, attempt to communicate via interpretive dance!

> Or just via other means, like say writing.
[Image: suisdbsf.png]
By TwilightBlade of PC. =D
Reply

#88
Think unsexy thoughts... Think unsexy thoughts...
"We dreamed of creating the world's strongest Pokémon...and we succeeded." ~ Neil Degrasse Sagan
Reply

#89
> Try out new prompt delivery methods.

> If(Old Man's Earmuffs == Off){
>Ask him what he knows about the aliens.
>Are the meteorites eggs?
>Any idea when Bernadette will hatch? Or what she'll hatch into?
>Check Inventory}

Else{
>Attempt to remove earmuffs using minimal force.
>Attempt to remove earmuffs using maximum force.
>Check Inventory.}
Reply

#90
> Put down the plot relevant meteorites - there are plenty and they're too heavy to carry.

The Narrator Wrote:You put down 3x Meteorites. There are now 1980 Meteorites on the floor.



> Attempt to reach the old man and remove his earmuffs so you can talk to him.

> If not, attempt to communicate via interpretive dance!

> Or just via other means, like say writing.


The Narrator Wrote:You think the Old Man has a psychic type in here somewhere - you just got hit in the back of the head with a sleeping bag. Pretty hard, too!

And it definitely wasn't him... He's somewhere on the other side of that wall of meteorites.

Oh wait.

It was-




Your mind is suddenly blank. You feel centred and calm. Nothing could ruin your mood!
You attempt to explain yourself through dance but you're not sure who's going to interpret it. It doesn't bother you; maybe one of the Meteorites is telling the Old Man what you want right at this very instant!

And maybe not. You calmly assess whether maybe you should try something else... Like, say, writing your questions down!


But you decide not to.



> If you can't reach the old man, then bugger it, go find somewhere safe to take a nap. Cuddle Bernadette for warmth!

The Narrator Wrote:You unroll the sleeping bag and climb in, still wearing the Exciting Undergarments on top of your cloak and security guard garb. You feel like a Right Fool but also surprisingly comfortable, that said.


You are snug as a Bug in a rug.


"..."


No, it totally is a joke. Because I capitalised Bug, see?


"... ..."


Seriously? That's a matter of personal preference - and you're the one wearing Exciting Undergarments over your cloak!



You cuddle your Egg and go to sleep.



> If able to talk to Old Man, ask him about earmuffs and general situation.

The Narrator Wrote:Red is sleeping and will do this if able when he wakes up!



Think unsexy thoughts... Think unsexy thoughts...

The Narrator Wrote:Why? What if I want to?



> Try out new prompt delivery methods.

The Narrator Wrote:Red cannot deliver Prompts right now, Red is asleep.



> If(Old Man's Earmuffs == Off){
>Ask him what he knows about the aliens.
>Are the meteorites eggs?
>Any idea when Bernadette will hatch? Or what she'll hatch into?
>Check Inventory}

Else{
>Attempt to remove earmuffs using minimal force.
>Attempt to remove earmuffs using maximum force.
>Check Inventory.}


Red's Subconcious Wrote:"..."





The Narrator Wrote:POV = 10

---


You are really unhappy. Something should have been done about this long before it became an issue.

You would have been on the front line with your friends - not standing on top of a mountain pissing your life away! Why does it have to be his region? But of course it is. He's been a disaster waiting to happen for a long, long time.

You are angry and drunk and you really don't want to have to hear anything more from the things tonight. You're not sure you could bear it.

It's like they are taunting you, trying to get you angry enough that you abandon your mission and try to take them down in the night, when they're at their strongest.

You're not sure where they go during the day... You've only seen one or two ever, during the day.



But you aren't going to fall to them so easily either way, no Sir! You are as hard as granite and you have a moustache to match!



All you need to do is get to Lilycove.



Show ContentSpoiler:
[Image: tumblr_m6hd8jjbxc1qmo1ubo1_400.gif]
Inventor of the Shoop smiley
Reply

#91
Hello Mister Narrator I heard that you're a huge confusing dummy who doesn't even know how to do anything

Like really a POV change with no context what are we supposed to do with that

I guess I'll just derp along with useless time wasting posts like

> Who the hell is this guy/gal

Or maybe instead I will be like hey no forget your confusing stuff lets DO THIS

> Be Blue.
Catfish
Reply

#92
Hello Mister Narrator I heard that you're a huge confusing dummy who doesn't even know how to do anything

Like really a POV change with no context what are we supposed to do with that

The Narrator Wrote:And I heard that you're a forty year old bearded hobo making a living (or trying to make one, rather) selling discarded pizza boxes in Georgia!


I'm willing to admit I was wrong if you are too. :)



I guess I'll just derp along with useless time wasting posts like


> Who the hell is this guy/gal

The Narrator Wrote:POV = 01

---

You are so very dapper in your sleep. Oh so very dapper! It's impossible not to come to the conclusion that you are Red.



Or maybe instead I will be like hey no forget your confusing stuff lets DO THIS

The Narrator Wrote:On second thoughts, I revoke my offer! :) :)



> Be Blue.

The Narrator Wrote:You can hardly be Blue when you're so busy cuddling your Egg! You're not even Rock and Roll. In fact, you're feeling very Alternative right now.

Or you would be, if you were awake.



It is now morning.
[Image: tumblr_m6hd8jjbxc1qmo1ubo1_400.gif]
Inventor of the Shoop smiley
Reply

#93
> Be Bill

> Be Blue again

> Be a dumb stupid narrator who is rude and also probably smells
Catfish
Reply

#94
> Be Bill

The Narrator Wrote:Bill is not a music genre! Did you mean Gospel?


> Be Blue again
> Be a dumb stupid narrator who is rude and also probably smells


The Narrator Wrote:You can hardly be Blue when you're so busy cuddling your Egg! You're not even Rock and Roll. In fact, you're feeling very Alternative right now.

You're not quite sure how to become a dumb stupid narrator - you know you aren't intelligent but you try to have better self esteem than that! You are very polite, but you guess you do smell a bit.

You yawn and stretch and wonder why on earth you aren't on top of Mt. Silver.

Oh, that's right! Your parents and Prof. Oak might be dead and you're trapped in a PokeCenter with a Crazy Violent Old Man who refuses to talk to you!

Espeon tries to cheer you up with some Ditto images that you're sure probably aren't at all legal. Doesn't he know he's not allowed to tell a human where Eggs come from!? You have half a mind to call th-

Unf.


---

Show ContentSpoiler:
[Image: tumblr_m6hd8jjbxc1qmo1ubo1_400.gif]
Inventor of the Shoop smiley
Reply

#95
Yayyyyy

> Reflect on how good your rest was

> Get updates about the situation from the Old Man already!

> Get some food in you, if there's anything about that won't make you worse off from eating it and is edible.
[Image: suisdbsf.png]
By TwilightBlade of PC. =D
Reply

#96
>Command Espeon to communicate telepathically with the old man
> If Espeon refuses, cheer yourself up by thinking about Ditto.
> Observe your egg as it hatches!
>Remember you have a Dragonite in your party!
>Ask Dragonite to move the barricade so that you can (very cautiously) check outside
Reply



Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)