Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Happy Birthday!

Slayr, you missed my birthday by a day. Friends off.
Anni, it's cray: I know so many people with the same birthday. My step mom and one of my best friend's (as well as Barack Obama) birthday is August 4, it's weird. A conspiracy, perhaps!?

Happy Birthday to Jax! Pleased
[Image: suisdbsf.png]
By TwilightBlade of PC. =D

Happy birthday to Bay! All the best to you, and I hope you have a good day. And cake.

[Image: tumblr_kvlbdvkoeH1qzjm9mo1_400.jpg]

Although idk if one should trust this one.

Happy birthday Bay Alexison!
[Image: tumblr_n03zpdRufG1suedwgo1_400.png]

"Hotel Moscow will not forgive anyone who is involved in obstructing our operations in any way. We will denounce and destroy them, then kill their parents and siblings. If necessary, even their pet dog." - Balalaika (Black Lagoon)

Tumblr | Twitter
Follow me on them! :D I follow for follow.

Thanks! And bobandbill, haha great picture there (indeed, he shouldn't be trusted :P ).
[Image: skyandbalincopy.png]
“Now my friends, I think this calls for a toast. We’re embarking on something truly great here. Be prepared for what’s coming.”

[Avatar found image at LJ] [The Black Cat's Stains: My gallery] [The Ruin Maniac: My ASB-Neo Trainer Profile]
[Nothing, Everything and Heart of the Sea (coming soon): My stories]

Happy late birthday, Bay! I seem to be missing everything important around here these days :< Sorry, guys.

Meanwhile, best wishes also to Bobandbill, whose glorious day of birth is today! Though it's probably already over in Australia, I would still like to wish you a happy birthday! :3 You should have some cake, too.

Show ContentSpoiler:
[Image: sentretsig_zps54cdacf8.png]

- The Sentret Moderator -
- Reads, writes and draws -
- The resident fan of Sentret -
- Also in charge of some stuff -

Cheers, Anni!