Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday to Camisado, the admin that fixes pesky problems time and time again! And fills the quota for token British admins! (And, you know, pays for stuff too). \o/
[Image: suisdbsf.png]
By TwilightBlade of PC. =D

Happy birthday Camisado! enjoy!
[Image: tumblr_n03zpdRufG1suedwgo1_400.png]

"Hotel Moscow will not forgive anyone who is involved in obstructing our operations in any way. We will denounce and destroy them, then kill their parents and siblings. If necessary, even their pet dog." - Balalaika (Black Lagoon)

Tumblr | Twitter
Follow me on them! :D I follow for follow.

Happy birthday Camisado! :)
[Image: skyandbalincopy.png]
“Now my friends, I think this calls for a toast. We’re embarking on something truly great here. Be prepared for what’s coming.”

[Avatar found image at LJ] [The Black Cat's Stains: My gallery] [The Ruin Maniac: My ASB-Neo Trainer Profile]
[Nothing, Everything and Heart of the Sea (coming soon): My stories]

Yay Camisado! Happy birthday! May this day be truly excellent among the days of your life, and may you have many more happy birthdays. I would also like to mention that we are all hugely grateful to you for hosting all this *motions around* so you deserve like an extra serving of cake and hugs and coolness! *hugs*

I was going to leave a picture of cake here, but seeing as how this is Camisado's birthday specificly, I thought I might leave something she might appreciate even more...?
Show ContentSpoiler:
[Image: sentretsig_zps54cdacf8.png]

- The Sentret Moderator -
- Reads, writes and draws -
- The resident fan of Sentret -
- Also in charge of some stuff -

Hi Kelly! You're awesome and the best British admin EVER HAVE SOME CAKE

HUGE IMAGE INCOMING
Show ContentSpoiler:
Δ

I saw at the bottom of the main page that there was one hidden birthday. Thankfully this thread is around so I can wish you a happy birthday Camisado!

Happy birthday (5 days late)! Erm, I hope you enjoyed it!

Whoa that's a lot of messages! Thank you everyone, I feel extremely loved. :D
CamisadoThe BBS Host & Admin ✖ @The_BBS is on Twitter! ✖
[Image: fAcqqCd.gif] [Image: EesTi4O.gif] [Image: JavALFZ.gif]
✖ Hosted in the UK by EvohostingNetwork home pageExtended personal profileTumblr

The forum has told me that today is Hoenn's birthday! Happy birthday man and don't eat too much cake! That gives you a stomach ache, and those aren't fun...

Yaay thank you man! I really enjoyed it (and maybe picked up 20 pounds eating goodies)!

Belated happy birthday, Hoenn!

Share some of those goodies. =(

Happy birthday Slayr! Keep on rockin on, buddy, have a fun birthday, and, well, yeah! Cake!

[Image: 1006p78-slice-cake-l.jpg]

And popping in to wish Slayr a happy birthday too, using someone else's net! \o/

Wow our bdays are so close :3

Belated birthday to you too man!

Thanks everyone! It was a good birthday and my mom is a baker, so of course the cake was good.

Hoenn Wrote:Wow our bdays are so close :3
They really are!

And the birthday wave continues! Happy birthday to Mr. Fightmaster!

Happy birthday, Richard!
[Image: skyandbalincopy.png]
“Now my friends, I think this calls for a toast. We’re embarking on something truly great here. Be prepared for what’s coming.”

[Avatar found image at LJ] [The Black Cat's Stains: My gallery] [The Ruin Maniac: My ASB-Neo Trainer Profile]
[Nothing, Everything and Heart of the Sea (coming soon): My stories]

#SummerBirthdayMasterRace
Lol, but thanks guys!

OH MY GOSH I MISSED THIS! Happy birthday Richard!

Wow, your birthday is the fourth of August? That's also my brother's birthday! :D That's a funny coincidence. Sorry I missed it, also! So have a belated happy birthday~
[Image: sentretsig_zps54cdacf8.png]

- The Sentret Moderator -
- Reads, writes and draws -
- The resident fan of Sentret -
- Also in charge of some stuff -