Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday to you two, including Mia again. =) Share more awesome with us if you make time. :>
[Image: suisdbsf.png]
By TwilightBlade of PC. =D

Today seems to be our beloved Bay Alexison's birthday, so happy birthday to Bay Alexison! (If I'm not wrong, I've got the date correct XD)

Yep, it's her birthday in her timezone now.

Speaking of which, Happy Birthday Bay! =)

Happy Birthday Bay! Enjoy it, you only get so many!

Happy birthday, Bay!
Holmes: Punch me in the face.
Watson: Punch you?
Holmes: Yes! Punch me! In the face! Didn't you hear me?
Watson: I always hear "punch me in the face" when you're speaking, but it's usually subtext.
- Sherlock, "The Scandal in Belgravia"

The girl responsible for this atrocity to mankind. And this one. And these

Happy birthday Bay! :D

Hope your birthday is amazing and filled with cake and all that pizazz!

Yay Bay! Happy birthday! Hope you like chocolate!

[Image: tumblr_mgod7ugtRa1rvvqj8o1_500.gif]
Δ

Thanks for all the birthday wishes, everyone! And Latios, yes I do like chocolate haha.
[Image: skyandbalincopy.png]
“Now my friends, I think this calls for a toast. We’re embarking on something truly great here. Be prepared for what’s coming.”

[Avatar found image at LJ] [The Black Cat's Stains: My gallery] [The Ruin Maniac: My ASB-Neo Trainer Profile]
[Nothing, Everything and Heart of the Sea (coming soon): My stories]

Happy very very late birthday, Bay! Sorry I missed the actual date, NaNo and school and new games have made life a bit crazy :D But I wish you double well in compensation!

And, while we're on the subject, today is the birthday of one of our lovely admins, bobandbill! Since we would basically have no magazine and maybe 10% of our current active userbase if it wasn't for him, he deserves a massive round of applause as well as cake and pastries and several pats on the back, and probably a couple of high fives, too. Hooray for bobandbill! May he have an excellent birthday! And hooray for birthdays, too! *high five*
[Image: sentretsig_zps54cdacf8.png]

- The Sentret Moderator -
- Reads, writes and draws -
- The resident fan of Sentret -
- Also in charge of some stuff -

Happy birthday Bobandbill! As An-chan said, I wouldn't even know this magazine existed if it weren't for you! You're an awesome person and your writing is funny!
[Image: Excited.gif]
And yes, I stole this from you...

Happy birthday, Marcin!
Holmes: Punch me in the face.
Watson: Punch you?
Holmes: Yes! Punch me! In the face! Didn't you hear me?
Watson: I always hear "punch me in the face" when you're speaking, but it's usually subtext.
- Sherlock, "The Scandal in Belgravia"

The girl responsible for this atrocity to mankind. And this one. And these

Happy birthday (again), Marcin! :3
“Now my friends, I think this calls for a toast. We’re embarking on something truly great here. Be prepared for what’s coming.”

[Avatar found image at LJ] [The Black Cat's Stains: My gallery] [The Ruin Maniac: My ASB-Neo Trainer Profile]

Happy Birthday, good sir! *pats back* *high fives* *gives pastries*.
(Is it terrible this is the time I learned your real name, Marcin? Because seriously I have been on here for like more than a year...)

That chocolate gif... ;_;

Thanks, everyone! Was an alright birthday, even if I started it with a 2 hour morning exam. >_>
Quote:(Is it terrible this is the time I learned your real name, Marcin? Because seriously I have been on here for like more than a year...)
It's not too oft used so I don't think so, haha. The question is, are you able to say it correctly? (Hint: Kinda like ''marchin' down the street'').

Happy 23rd birthday to An-chan! (Probably just in my timezone tbh lol)

Have a fun one!
[Image: tumblr_n03zpdRufG1suedwgo1_400.png]

"Hotel Moscow will not forgive anyone who is involved in obstructing our operations in any way. We will denounce and destroy them, then kill their parents and siblings. If necessary, even their pet dog." - Balalaika (Black Lagoon)

Tumblr | Twitter
Follow me on them! :D I follow for follow.

...Was loading the thread and saw you ninja'd me. >:[

Happy Birthday, An-chan! All the best. May it be filled with Sentret and Cake and Capes, but hopefully not all combined together at once.

Happy birthday, An-chan! :D Hope you had a good one!

A Sentret Cake Cape might be kind of awesome? I dunno man! Anyway, happy birthday An-chan! I already gave you your actual birthday present but here's some prinsessakakku!

[Image: 3174212949_a817e2aeff.jpg]
Δ

Happy birthday An-chan! :D

A Sentret cake would be pretty awesome.

I am going to need to make a Sentret cake one day. They're an easy color, too, easily accomplished with some chocolate.

Thanks for the birthday wishes, everyone! Happycat And sorry about the late thank you
[Image: sentretsig_zps54cdacf8.png]

- The Sentret Moderator -
- Reads, writes and draws -
- The resident fan of Sentret -
- Also in charge of some stuff -