Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday, Slayr! Hope your day is going tremendously! Have some cake.

Show ContentSpoiler:
Δ

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes! It's all very appreciated and I had a lot of fun at my party. Even if my friends beat me at Frisbee golf. :P

And now according to the forums it's Richard Fightmaster's birthday! Happy birthday! Just don't pick a fight with your cake, it swears it is innocent.
[Image: suisdbsf.png]
By TwilightBlade of PC. =D

Happy birthday Richard! May the cake not be a lie and your day be special!

I'm diabetic... of course I'm gonna Luvdisc that cake up! Nah, jk, I've been having an awesome birthday, and it's nice to see you guys SUPPORTING ME! No, really, I really love these forums, the magazine, and the people within them! High five to Slayr for being a fellow summer birthday haver!

And just so you know, diabetics can eat cake. I can eat whatever I want, I just need to take insulin. I hope I rose your awareness level.

My twin's girlfriend is diabetic so I know a little bit.

Anyway, I'm glad you can eat cake and that we both have birthdays in the summer! I almost didn't get on the computer today as I just got back from a six hour car ride, but I'm glad I did so I can wish you happy birthday!

Your twin is lucky. Diabetes is sexy. At least that's the word I'm trying to spread.

Late, but happy birthday Richard! Glad you had a good birthday yesterday. :)
[Image: skyandbalincopy.png]
“Now my friends, I think this calls for a toast. We’re embarking on something truly great here. Be prepared for what’s coming.”

[Avatar found image at LJ] [The Black Cat's Stains: My gallery] [The Ruin Maniac: My ASB-Neo Trainer Profile]
[Nothing, Everything and Heart of the Sea (coming soon): My stories]

Although she calls it Mexican independence day (???), today is also known as Jax's birthday! Everyone wish our admin a happy birthday! (I think it's late enough going by timezones anyway :V)
[Image: suisdbsf.png]
By TwilightBlade of PC. =D

Happy birthday Jax! May your day be special and the Mexicans be independent!

Happy birthday! Uh, why is it called Mexican Independence Day? Is it an inside joke from before my time? Well, uh, anyways, have a good birthmas!

Hey. Hey Jax hey.

[Image: whipped.jpg]
Δ

Happy Birthday, Jax!
“Now my friends, I think this calls for a toast. We’re embarking on something truly great here. Be prepared for what’s coming.”

[Avatar found image at LJ] [The Black Cat's Stains: My gallery] [The Ruin Maniac: My ASB-Neo Trainer Profile]

Happy birthday Jax!

I've left the message in the AdminCP since last year totally on purpose.

[Image: r3haIf3.png]
CamisadoThe BBS Host & Admin ✖ @The_BBS is on Twitter! ✖
[Image: fAcqqCd.gif] [Image: EesTi4O.gif] [Image: JavALFZ.gif]
✖ Hosted in the UK by EvohostingNetwork home pageExtended personal profileTumblr

Thanks everyone!

Also, side note!

(16th Sep 2013, 02:52 PM)Richard Fightmaster Wrote: Happy birthday! Uh, why is it called Mexican Independence Day?

Because it literally is Mexico's Independence Day. XD I learned this a couple years ago (I think?) thanks to one of the readers for my fic, and since then, I've been using it to go, "LOL I AM TOTALLY NOT THROWING A PARTY FOR MYSELF WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?"

Also!

(16th Sep 2013, 02:58 PM)Latios Wrote: Hey. Hey Jax hey.

[Image: whipped.jpg]

(16th Sep 2013, 08:39 PM)Camisado Wrote: Happy birthday Jax!

I've left the message in the AdminCP since last year totally on purpose.

[Image: r3haIf3.png]

Omfg ilu both.
Holmes: Punch me in the face.
Watson: Punch you?
Holmes: Yes! Punch me! In the face! Didn't you hear me?
Watson: I always hear "punch me in the face" when you're speaking, but it's usually subtext.
- Sherlock, "The Scandal in Belgravia"

The girl responsible for this atrocity to mankind. And this one. And these

Today (at least it's still today for me!) I'd like to wish Mia (Locomotive Breath) and Jeff (Post Office Buddy) a very happy birthday!
CamisadoThe BBS Host & Admin ✖ @The_BBS is on Twitter! ✖
[Image: fAcqqCd.gif] [Image: EesTi4O.gif] [Image: JavALFZ.gif]
✖ Hosted in the UK by EvohostingNetwork home pageExtended personal profileTumblr

Happy birthday to both Jeff and Mia!

Happy birthday, you two~! :D
Holmes: Punch me in the face.
Watson: Punch you?
Holmes: Yes! Punch me! In the face! Didn't you hear me?
Watson: I always hear "punch me in the face" when you're speaking, but it's usually subtext.
- Sherlock, "The Scandal in Belgravia"

The girl responsible for this atrocity to mankind. And this one. And these

YAAAY double birthday! Best of birthdays to Jeff, since I know his is still going on his time zone. May your cake always be delicious and moist!

To Mia, best belated wishes, and I hope your birthday was as amazing as you deserve!
[Image: sentretsig_zps54cdacf8.png]

- The Sentret Moderator -
- Reads, writes and draws -
- The resident fan of Sentret -
- Also in charge of some stuff -

Happy birthday, both of you! Hope you did/are doing something awesome, fun, ridiculous, crazy, illegal and all of that good stuff.
Δ