Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Happy Birthday!

So. Ahem.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

This is a thread for birthday wishes! We'll start with the following:

Today (6th of November, to be specific) is the birthday of our awesome, guaranteed-to-get-things-done, excellent-funny-stuff-writing, brilliantly-beta-reading, butt-kicking karateka of an admin, Bobandbill! Here's an excellent chance to wish him the best of birthdays and just generally mess around and all that cool stuff. Also, he deserves everyone's thanks for being so active and seeing to getting things actually done and implemented, which is something many of us often forget.

But wait! That's not all! Another excellent staff member, the likewise active, always helpful and kind, mystery-and-other-fandom-stuff-writing, keeping-things-in-motion super moderator, Bay_Alexison also had her birthday a few days ago! Real life busy prevented me from making a proper thread for her then, but let's fix that mistake now, for what it's worth at this point. It might be belated, but hopefully she had a good time of gaining a year, and we call all wish her an even better next year. Happycat

So: yay birthdays! Hopefully happy ones! Yay cool people! Yay posts!

P.S. Bay and bnb, you can also post to tell us how your birthday went and what you got as presents and such, because some of us are curious!
[Image: sentretsig_zps54cdacf8.png]

- The Sentret Moderator -
- Reads, writes and draws -
- The resident fan of Sentret -
- Also in charge of some stuff -

Thanks for the birthday wishes, Anni! Also happy birthday, bobandbill! :D

My birthday went fine. Got some writing and editing done and watched Psycho Pass and Downton Abbey. A couple friends from LJ wrote me some ficlets and a couple weeks back got some Oshawott goodies from another friend.
[Image: skyandbalincopy.png]
“Now my friends, I think this calls for a toast. We’re embarking on something truly great here. Be prepared for what’s coming.”

[Avatar found image at LJ] [The Black Cat's Stains: My gallery] [The Ruin Maniac: My ASB-Neo Trainer Profile]
[Nothing, Everything and Heart of the Sea (coming soon): My stories]

Happy birthday dude and dudette! You guys are awesome and should feel awesome! Hope your days were just as awesome! Awesome.
Δ

November is clearly the cool month.

Happy birthday, guys~!
Holmes: Punch me in the face.
Watson: Punch you?
Holmes: Yes! Punch me! In the face! Didn't you hear me?
Watson: I always hear "punch me in the face" when you're speaking, but it's usually subtext.
- Sherlock, "The Scandal in Belgravia"

The girl responsible for this atrocity to mankind. And this one. And these

Happy birthday my guys!
[Image: tumblr_n03zpdRufG1suedwgo1_400.png]

"Hotel Moscow will not forgive anyone who is involved in obstructing our operations in any way. We will denounce and destroy them, then kill their parents and siblings. If necessary, even their pet dog." - Balalaika (Black Lagoon)

Tumblr | Twitter
Follow me on them! :D I follow for follow.

November is also very sexy. ;p But also full of exams, so that's not so cool.

Anyways thanks all! A quiet birthday today (doing more stuff with friends after exams though this month so yay), had to so some study and powerpoint making but otherwise fairly chill. Got some foodstuffs and money as well, and money is always good. =) Now off to play some pokeymans and maybe forum stuff before doing catchup study tomorrow, haha.
[Image: suisdbsf.png]
By TwilightBlade of PC. =D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOTH OF YOU ~!

Happy belated birthday, guys. (:
say my name & every colour illuminates;
we are shining & we will never be afraid again

icon credit | florence and taylor are amazing

Thanks, both of you. =)

I didn't see this thread but
it means I get to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY once again!

(HAPPY BIRTHDAY!)
[Image: tumblr_m6hd8jjbxc1qmo1ubo1_400.gif]
Inventor of the Shoop smiley

I'm resuscitating the birthday thread! Happy birthday today to my lovely co-admin An-chan! :D
CamisadoThe BBS Host & Admin ✖ @The_BBS is on Twitter! ✖
[Image: fAcqqCd.gif] [Image: EesTi4O.gif] [Image: JavALFZ.gif]
✖ Hosted in the UK by EvohostingNetwork home pageExtended personal profileTumblr

Why thank you! I saw this thread on the "today's posts" page and for a moment I was really confused because new birthday thread posted by me bwuh? But then I realized it was the old one and stopped being confused and all was well again.

I am currently in the business of baking a cake. It's always lovely to have an excuse to bake a cake.
[Image: sentretsig_zps54cdacf8.png]

- The Sentret Moderator -
- Reads, writes and draws -
- The resident fan of Sentret -
- Also in charge of some stuff -

Again, happy birthday Anni! :D Yum cake. :3
“Now my friends, I think this calls for a toast. We’re embarking on something truly great here. Be prepared for what’s coming.”

[Avatar found image at LJ] [The Black Cat's Stains: My gallery] [The Ruin Maniac: My ASB-Neo Trainer Profile]

According to the forum, it's Slayr231's birthday! May you have cake! =D

Wow, thanks! Today I'm officially an adult at eighteen years old. This came really early. My birthday started less than an hour ago in my timezone. It's a little creepy, but appreciated.

Happy Birthmas, Slayr! I LOVE FELLOW SUMMER BIRTH DAY PEOPLE! NOW GO AND EAT CAKE AND BE SHOWERED WITH LOVE AND ATTENTION FOR THE ONE DAY A YEAR THAT THAT HAPPENS!!!

Also, you're lucky you're 18. I've often considered getting a fake ID so I can vote.

Quote:Wow, thanks! Today I'm officially an adult at eighteen years old. This came really early. My birthday started less than an hour ago in my timezone. It's a little creepy, but appreciated.
Haha, sorry about appearing creepy about it. I suppose the forum only does the birthday message deal without adjusting for timezone, so according to the forum for me your birthday has almost already finished given I live in Australia (ie in the ~future~). Guess it's better I made the message then rather than in the morning for myself, which would have been the day before your birthday!

I live in the US so my b-day has just started.

Thanks Richard, I'll make sure to eat some cake and have a blast. I actually have a twin brother so the day won't be all about me. He's not too into pokemon or writing, so don't expect him to join anytime soon. I was somewhat surprised to see my birthday announced. Sometimes when I register for sites I don't use my correct birthday, but I'm glad I used my right one for this site.

While I'm at it, I'll just get all mushy now. You guys really are awesome. I came here from Bobandbill's signature on PC and I didn't really know what to expect. I never felt like I belonged at PC because it was so big. The only friend I have on that site is Bobandbill. I don't know if he remembers my old fanfic that he was my beta-reader for, but that's off topic. Continuing, I feel that I can have fun here. This is a small forum, but it lets me get to know everybody. I feel that I have grown as a writer and I have made the most progress on a book I have ever made (still working on the fourth chapter, I haven't forgotten about it). This is the most common site I visit and I feel that I have made some new friends. I'm a little sad about the new people who join and either leave, or never post anything at all, because I feel that they're missing out. Well this has been fun and I hope that I'll still be posting here for a while longer. Thanks for all the b-day wishes in advance since I probably won't be on later today.

ZOMG THERE'S A SLAYR232! jk, but I also love this forum very much and I'm glad to know you, buddy. Enjoy your birthday!

Happy birthday, Slayr231! Hope you're having a good one!