The BBS
[Other] Camisado's various art - Printable Version

+- The BBS (http://bbs.studio-revolution.net)
+-- Forum: Paint & Pencil (http://bbs.studio-revolution.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Visual Art (http://bbs.studio-revolution.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thread: [Other] Camisado's various art (/showthread.php?tid=963)

Camisado's various art - Camisado - 23rd Sep 2012

I have an assortment of fandoms and random original works, so I figured the "Other" tag suited me pretty fine.

My art for the moment will probably be presented in a bunch of photographs (some of them Instagram for which I apologise), as I haven't had a scanner at my disposal very consistently lately.

Without further ado:

Show ContentLuda, the shaman's daughter, from The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.:

Show ContentWolf Link from The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, drawn for my dad's birthday.:

Show ContentMedli the Rito from The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker.:

Show ContentZaneta Montserrat, main character from my eventual webcomic, Skywriter.:

Show ContentCraigellachie, Zaneta's faithful Westie (West Highland White Terrier) from Skywriter.:

RE: Camisado's various art - Phoenixsong - 23rd Sep 2012

Impressive! Wolf Link is probably my favorite—I love the pose, and the think outline looks interesting compared to the rest of the softer coloring. Is that dreamcatcher near Zaneta's head an earring?

(Also, a dad who wants TLoZ character art for his birthday? Me = jealous.)

RE: Camisado's various art - bobandbill - 23rd Sep 2012

By comparison my dad has absolutely no interest in any sort of game. =p

Have to agree; that Wolf Link is excellent and also my favourite from those five (as cute as that dog may be =p). Decent pose, and the colouring is quite good, especially for a pencil work.

RE: Camisado's various art - Camisado - 12th Feb 2013

Thank you both for your comments on Wolf Link! My dad was chuffed. :D And yes indeed Phoenixsong that's a dreamcatcher that she's wearing as an earring, it doesn't do anything until the final moments of the story. xD

More Skywriter art:

Show ContentAlaska, with a hint of Revolutionary Girl Utena and Nova from Rayearth:

Show ContentBetter detail of Alaska:

Show ContentZaneta, our main character (final design):

Show ContentMabel, Zaneta's best friend:

Very quick doodles I've done tonight, and I will probably add more eventually. I'm enjoying my markers, but I am still too hasty with them and everything bleeds together and I draw too small. xD So uh, don't treat them with the same view you would the others?

Show ContentUmi from Magic Knight Rayearth:

Show ContentFuu from Magic Knight Rayearth:

Show ContentHikaru from Magic Knight Rayearth (disclaimer: not as good as the other two):

Show ContentAnd finally, Matori, Giovanni's secretary:

RE: Camisado's various art - Camisado - 28th Jun 2015

Just drew Link on the Master Cycle for Dad's birthday. :D

Show ContentLink!:

RE: Camisado's various art - bobandbill - 28th Jun 2015

Someone's been playing MK8. :V I like how he appears to be eyeing off other drivers there, haha.